Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 10 May '09 17:00
    and it's all over baby.
  2. 10 May '09 17:31
    Originally posted by trev33
    and it's all over baby.
  3. Standard member doctor rhythm
    useless at chess
    13 May '09 11:42
    Originally posted by trev33
    and it's all over baby.
    Yes it will be in the bag before that team from up the East Lancs Road play their next game on saturday.....come on you reds......
  4. 13 May '09 11:59
    Originally posted by doctor rhythm
    Yes it will be in the bag before that team from up the East Lancs Road play their next game on saturday.....come on you reds......
    i'm gutted i have to work tonight and all day sat. should beat wigan tonight thought and get a point at least off arsenal.

    then lay down to hull and laugh at newcastle getting relegated
  5. Standard member cadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    13 May '09 22:43
    Originally posted by trev33
    i'm gutted i have to work tonight and all day sat. should beat wigan tonight thought and get a point at least off arsenal.

    then lay down to hull and laugh at newcastle getting relegated
    That is the DREAM~#
  6. 13 May '09 23:13
    got to see the winner live

    was the match any good?
  7. 13 May '09 23:40
    Originally posted by trev33
    got to see the winner live

    was the match any good?
    No. Shoddy passing all around, Ronaldo being a complete drama queen as usual, and Wigan didn't win the match.
  8. Standard member cadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    14 May '09 01:51 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    got to see the winner live

    was the match any good?
    I'm still peeing myself laughing at Evra's celebration after the 2nd goal...
  9. Standard member doctor rhythm
    useless at chess
    14 May '09 11:38 / 1 edit
    [
  10. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    14 May '09 18:29
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    No. Shoddy passing all around, Ronaldo being a complete drama queen as usual, and Wigan didn't win the match.
    Are you joking me? Rooney's miss in the first half (not the header) would have been the goal of the century if he had put it away due to the passing in the build up. I'd say there was 40 passes, and a lot of them one touch. It was a joy to watch, and Wigan played superbly.

    I thought it was an all round great game to watch. The ref deserves a lot of credit for letting the game flow. Vidic thought he was fouled a couple of times early on, and then he adapted his game to be more physical, and in fairness the ref maintained his policy of allowing the game be physical without being dangerous.

    Ronaldo was petulant at times, and he definitely shouted "What" back at Fergie when he went nuts due to a miss. He won't get away with that for long.

    D
  11. 15 May '09 09:31
    So are Hopscotch, McTayto, spurs73, British Telecom, Seitse, Palynka, divegeester, and Angry girl going to congradulate ManU on their 18th league title in this thread or are one of them going to start a new thread congratulating them
  12. 15 May '09 15:15
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    So are Hopscotch, McTayto, spurs73, British Telecom, Seitse, Palynka, divegeester, and Angry girl going to congradulate ManU on their 18th league title in this thread or are one of them going to start a new thread congratulating them
    cant speak for the others, but for me..NO!

    I hate all their arrogant fans and hate their f-ing manager, the arrogant scottish drunk!

    Ronaldo is a big cheat
    Rooney is a loony
    Barbatov is a peice of sheeet

    However i am a fan of Tevez
  13. 17 May '09 00:12
    the planning is moving along nicely


    bye bye newcastle.
  14. 18 May '09 09:13
    Originally posted by spurs73
    cant speak for the others, but for me..NO!

    I hate all their arrogant fans and hate their f-ing manager, the arrogant scottish drunk!

    Ronaldo is a big cheat
    Rooney is a loony
    Barbatov is a peice of sheeet

    However i am a fan of Tevez
    To be honest when your club is the best football club in the world it's very hard not to be a little arrogent, you see most of the time when we say our team is going to win our team actually wins so we get use to been right almost all the time and it's quite annoying to listen to ManU haters almost always been wrong. We take great comfort in the fact that the only reason you people have for hating ManU is because they tend to win everything almost all the time...and as long as Fergie remains it's set to continue

    Hmmm......looks like you've already forgotten what a great player Berbatov was for you's when he was with yous or does it not count because Spurs are only a mid table team that are going nowhere?

    I don't need to defend Fergie, Ronaldo and Rooney as you know only too well their worth £100,000 a week to ManU
  15. 18 May '09 16:18
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    To be honest when your club is the best football club in the world it's very hard not to be a little arrogent, you see most of the time when we say our team is going to win our team actually wins so we get use to been right almost all the time and it's quite annoying to listen to ManU haters almost always been wrong. We take great comfort in the fact that th ...[text shortened]... d Fergie, Ronaldo and Rooney as you know only too well their worth £100,000 a week to ManU
    i think u will find their wage bill a little more then that per week (for just those 3 names u mentioned)