What about USA match if they win?
    http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/index.html
  3. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 03:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you may laugh my friend, Spain, Portugal, Holland and Germany are not so much footballers as artists. When they shall make a collage with the pretensions of the USA, then you shall realise the import of the words, and hail the Europeans as purveyors of 'the beautiful game'.
    please do not sully the name of Holland and Germany by mentioning Spain in the same sentence.

Spain is over the hill and we beat spain didn't we? oh, yes back when they were ranked # 1 in the world....or should I have said over-ranked
  4. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 03:33
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I dread the day the USA wins the World Cup. You have no real love of the game, just some warped self-centered ego trip to dominate and own something because it's there. You are a population of locusts descending on that ancient field and devouring everything down to the root.
    there are alot of soccer fans here and many are very knowledgable. but, we also have a large segment of the population who are vehemently anti-soccer. what is interesting is that most of those would have been totally unaware 20 years ago.

So, one change in the US is that the budweiser swilling, football watching, soccer ignoramuses have become miller-lite, swilling, nascar watching, soccer haters
  5. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 03:34
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    please do not sully the names of argentina and brazil by mentioning spain in the same sentence.

(see my above post)
  6. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 08:18
    Originally posted by Red Night
    please do not sully the names of argentina and brazil by mentioning spain in the same sentence.

(see my above post)
    Please do not sully the forums by posting.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree