1. Subscriberscoop122
    scoop122
    Southport
    Moves
    31 Aug '08 23:08
    am i alone in despising this complete knobhead
    as usual the biggest tw*t on sky telly is giving rafa and liverpool loads.
    his best this week is
    ' don't forget richard ( dear old dicky keys ) you can win the european cup by only winning seven games.'
    i know he hates chelsea as well but is so far up rooney's backside he could well be colleen mcloughlin in disguise. he also looks increasingly like henry cooper
    i am cancelling my sky subscription tomorrow until this knobhead is retired from television
    i don't hate many people but i pray nightly he will lose his voice.
    please tell me i am not alone in this opinion
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Sep '08 01:27
    Originally posted by scoop122
    his best this week is
    ' don't forget richard ( dear old dicky keys ) you can win the european cup by only winning seven games.'
    i know he hates chelsea as well but is so far up rooney's backside he could well be colleen mcloughlin i ...[text shortened]... e but i pray nightly he will lose his voice.
    But other than that he's a nice guy?
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    01 Sep '08 10:57
    Originally posted by scoop122
    his best this week is
    i know he hates chelsea as well but is so far up rooney's backside he could well be colleen mcloughlin i ...[text shortened]... e but i pray nightly he will lose his voice.
    I didn't hear his particular comments, but in general I think he calls it as it is. If you disagree with his particular comment, then please enlighten us how many games it takes to win the Champions League?

Liverpool have one tactic, lump the ball up front, pressure the defence and hope for the best. Their headless chicken act works best in the last 10 minutes, after they've tired their opponents out.

This tactic has worked incredibly well in the past, when they managed to tire out non-league opponents last year by constantly running around in random directions.

If I was a Liverpool fan, under Rafa "Hoof the ball and chase it" Benitez, I think I'd take up watching Curling.

D
  4. 6yd box
    Moves
    01 Sep '08 16:41
    I agree with you regarding Andy Gray..he is a @nobhead however i also agree with Rag..Liverpool are very very poor.

On sunday we show what liverpool are like without gerrard and torris... and its NOT NICE!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree