Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 29 Jun '07 17:10 / 2 edits
    Bye bye Tawnyowl User 242736 aka fizzz24 User 146171

    "Didn't it spring to your brain that I may be making moves for my son, who sometimes can't be arsed to make his moves sometimes"

    Tawnyowl's eloquent response as to why he'd replied under another log-in (fizzz24). Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire!

    I wonder if he'll be stupid enough to reveal his new log-in on this very thread?
  2. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    29 Jun '07 17:36
    Take it to General, Spanky.
  3. 29 Jun '07 17:57
    Originally posted by rhb
    Take it to General, Spanky.
    How anal.
  4. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    29 Jun '07 20:26
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    How anal.
    Someone spit in your drink earlier or something?
  5. 29 Jun '07 20:35 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by rhb
    Someone spit in your drink earlier or something?
    The purpose of the thread was to try and lure the fool into revealing his new log-in. This is his forum of choice hence posting it here. I've no argument with you.

    Unless you want one?
  6. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    29 Jun '07 20:40
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    The purpose of the thread was to try and lure the fool into revealing his new log-in. This is his forum of choice hence posting it here. I've no argument with you.

    Unless you want one?
    Maybe you've lured him out already, dumbass.
  7. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    29 Jun '07 20:47
    Originally posted by rhb
    Maybe you've lured him out already, dumbass.
    Getting players removed from RHP is one of my favorite sports.

    P-
  8. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    29 Jun '07 20:50
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Getting players removed from RHP is one of my favorite sports.

    P-
    Mine's spotting tools posting useless threads.
  9. Standard member rbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    29 Jun '07 20:53 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    The purpose of the thread was to try and lure the fool into revealing his new log-in.
    That's so "29 Jun '07 09:10". Times are changin'. The purpose of this thread is now to make fun of you.

    Timestamp: 29 Jun '07 12:53
  10. 29 Jun '07 20:57
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    That's so "29 Jun '07 09:10". Times are changin'. The purpose of this thread is now to make fun of you.

    Timestamp: 29 Jun '07 12:53
    Says the sad man with bastardized Chuck Norris quotes on his profile. Do one slaphead.
  11. 29 Jun '07 20:58
    Originally posted by rhb
    Maybe you've lured him out already, dumbass.
    Unless it's you then I'd say I hadn't. Dumbass.
  12. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    29 Jun '07 21:09
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Says the sad man with bastardized Chuck Norris quotes on his profile. Do one slaphead.
    You sound very English.

    D
  13. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    29 Jun '07 21:46 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Unless it's you then I'd say I hadn't. Dumbass.
    There's one more it could be... (edit) Dumb-dumbass.
  14. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    29 Jun '07 21:47
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    You sound very English.

    D
    Wait until xe writes "Sega Rally" or "Panty Girdle". You should really pick up the accent then.
  15. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    29 Jun '07 22:27
    Originally posted by rhb
    Wait until xe writes "Sega Rally" or "Panty Girdle". You should really pick up the accent then.
    I like the Welsh.

    True stories: I was giving IT support to a lady from Port Talbot, and told her to double click on something "What, twoclicks, is iiiittTT?", Another lovely lady from the same place was writing down directions for me and telling me out loud as well... "You'll come to a roundabooouttTTT! Take the second Exit. Not the first" And she actually wrote down, "Not the first". It was all I could do not to crack up.

    Sorry for going off topic, we're waiting for a dumbass or something, aren't we?

    D