Moves
    18 Jan '07 10:49
    Roger and Kim
  4. Standard membermonster truck
    Walleye Guy
    Gone fishin'
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 11:18
    I'm pulling for James Blake and Serena Williams.
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 11:201 edit
    Nadal and maruesmo
  6. Joined
    20 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 13:26
    Gael Monfils and Kim Clijsters
  7. Joined
    20 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 13:38
    Originally posted by monster truck
    I'm pulling for James Blake and Serena Williams.
    It would be good to see James Blake win not only because he is a good player but because of all that he has been through over the past few years. However, against Federer or Monfils (particularly the way he played against Baghdatis) he would have a real game on his hands.
  8. Standard membermonster truck
    Walleye Guy
    Gone fishin'
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 13:45
    Originally posted by chrissyb
    It would be good to see James Blake win not only because he is a good player but because of all that he has been through over the past few years. However, against Federer or Monfils (particularly the way he played against Baghdatis) he would have a real game on his hands.
    Monfils is an absolute animal!

Would love to see Blake play either of them. His game has improved so much over the past year it's incredible. I think he is clearly a better all around player than Roddick, and stands a much better chance of winning tournaments. If he can continue to believe in himself, I think he will be able to beat the top players on occasion.
  9. Joined
    20 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 13:53
    Monfils is an absolute animal!

Would love to see Blake play either of them. His game has improved so much over the past year it's incredible. I think he is clearly a better all around player than Roddick, and stands a much better chance of winning tournaments. If he can continue to believe in himself, I think he will be able to beat the top players on occasion.
    ha! i am assuming you don't like Monfils, why?
    Did u see the match against Baghdatis? I haven't seen an exciting player like that for quite a while. Mind you the first time i even heard of him was this game. Until Monfils arrived on the scene i've always preferred Blake.
  10. Standard membermonster truck
    Walleye Guy
    Gone fishin'
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 10:18
    Originally posted by chrissyb
    ha! i am assuming you don't like Monfils, why?
    Did u see the match against Baghdatis? I haven't seen an exciting player like that for quite a while. Mind you the first time i even heard of him was this game. Until Monfils arrived on the scene i've always preferred Blake.
    You assumed wrong!!!😛
    In my book, if you're an "Animal", that's a compliment!
    He is very exciting to watch and seems like a decent young lad.
    Am bummin' because they only showed Sharapova (blowout win) and Serena (very erratic) last night. Come to think of it, a live match just started at 3 a.m. Time to turn on the tube before I head out to play tennis myself at 6 a.m. woooooohoooo!!😵
  11. Joined
    20 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 07:53
    You assumed wrong!!!😛
    In my book, if you're an "Animal", that's a compliment!
    He is very exciting to watch and seems like a decent young lad.
    Am bummin' because they only showed Sharapova (blowout win) and Serena (very erratic) last night. Come to think of it, a live match just started at 3 a.m. Time to turn on the tube before I head out to play tennis myself at 6 a.m. woooooohoooo!!😵
    ha!

You may have noticed he is out!!! run out of steam playing Bagdhatis maybe 🙁

oh well, my second hopeful, Clijsters is still in.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 08:06
    hingis (if she can beat kim) and andy murray (if everyone else gets disqualified)
  13. Standard membermonster truck
    Walleye Guy
    Gone fishin'
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 11:08
    Sure would like Hingis to have a good run this tourney. Not sure she's got the weapons to go all the way though.
    Murray is fun to watch, but seems like a bit of a jerk. What's your take on that?
  14. Standard memberboarman
    member 001
    Planet Oz
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 11:50
    Andy and Maria going good so far.
  15. Joined
    20 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 12:11
    Originally posted by boarman
    Andy and Maria going good so far.
    watched the game last night between Roddick and Safin, it was a good one. I wonder how much of an affect, mentally, that official review has on the player compared to not having it. i think about 4 times (could be more) the umpires decision was overruled in favour of Safin, based on the review.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree