1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 May '07 15:56
    In the US, soccer is basically a girls sport. It has nothing to do inherently with Baseball vs. socecer. It is just what the culture likes and who plays it.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 May '07 15:57
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    Yes your right my friend, i think he plays for the yankees.
    Perhaps there are a lot of gays in baseball, and they probably ALL play for the Yankees.

P-
  3. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    11 May '07 16:17
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Your little darling can't get to first base in under 4 seconds
    Some of the real slutty ones can do it in, like, 3 seconds...
  4. where angels play
    Moves
    11 May '07 16:26

Your daughter will never turn a triple play

P-
    Ive seen a few daughters airtight in my time.
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    11 May '07 16:281 edit
    It seems some people are finally understanding the point of the original post.
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 May '07 16:30
    Originally posted by Palynka
    It seems some people are finally understanding the point of the original post.
    Have you ever found a can in your closet (pantry) and it has no label on it.

You open it up, and it's a can of worms?

Gah!~

P-
  7. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    11 May '07 16:32
    Have you ever found a can in your closet (pantry) and it has no label on it.

You open it up, and it's a can of worms?

Gah!~

P-
    Beats a can of whupass every time.
  8. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    11 May '07 16:50
    Listen clowns, baseball is a real man's sport. I don't think your little girls have ever taken a 96 MPH pitch off the shoulder blade or face, only to charge the mound rather than drop to the ground like a little girl would. I don't think your little girl has ever had a 120 MPH ball hit back at them when they were on the mound either.

Your daughter wil ...[text shortened]... with their girl-curl mullets and rolling around on the ground when someone trips them.

P-
    Thats a relief.

Being a chess player, I only ever take up things if they have a real macho image.
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 May '07 17:16
    Originally posted by petrosianpupil
    Thats a relief.

Being a chess player, I only ever take up things if they have a real macho image.
    You sound like a Macho Man, or at least want to be a Macho Man.

Macho, Macho Man.

P-
  10. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    11 May '07 17:391 edit
    Listen clowns, baseball is a real man's sport. I don't think your little girls have ever taken a 96 MPH pitch off the shoulder blade or face, only to charge the mound rather than drop to the ground like a little girl would. I don't think your little girl has ever had a 120 MPH ball hit back at them when they were on the mound either.

Your daughter wil with their girl-curl mullets and rolling around on the ground when someone trips them.

P-
    I don't think baseball is a game for girls.

I do think it's a game for simpletons, with all the artistry of a varnished turd in a shoebox.
  11. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    11 May '07 18:16
    Originally posted by dottewell
    I don't think baseball is a game for girls.

I do think it's a game for simpletons, with all the artistry of a varnished turd in a shoebox.
    Personally I think it is a very rude game. Why do I have to keep fetching that ball?

Its all about personal responsibility, he hit it, he should fetch it.

It must be level with cricket as the most boring game in the world. The only fun is hitting the ball, everyone else is either fetching balls or sitting on their butts.
  12. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    11 May '07 18:28

Your daughter wil ...[text shortened]... with their girl-curl mullets and rolling around on the ground when someone trips them.

P-
    I was very impressed by your post Phlabibit, so I looked up some of these awesome real men.

Only some of them are so round I wonder how they can actually wobble all the way to get a home run?

First picture i looked at was Matt Stairs, ironic name as I think he needs to live in a bungalow, what a porker!
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 May '07 18:34
    I was very impressed by your post Phlabibit, so I looked up some of these awesome real men.

Only some of them are so round I wonder how they can actually wobble all the way to get a home run?

First picture i looked at was Matt Stairs, ironic name as I think he needs to live in a bungalow, what a porker!
    Ha ha. He plays for the Jays.
  14. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    11 May '07 18:41
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Ha ha. He plays for the Jays.
    You wanted some soccer chants?

When Matt takes the plate its definitely

"who ate all the pies"
  15. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 May '07 18:48

Those are pure athletes. Like I tell my wife, "Check out his belly muscle".

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree