1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    11 May '07 14:551 edit
    Listen clowns, baseball is a real man's sport. I don't think your little girls have ever taken a 96 MPH pitch off the shoulder blade or face, only to charge the mound rather than drop to the ground like a little girl would. I don't think your little girl has ever had a 120 MPH ball hit back at them when they were on the mound either.

    Your daughter will never turn a triple play, climb a 12 foot wall in one leap to rob someone of a 420 foot bomb, or knock a 220 pound catcher on his ass at home plate to win a game.

    Your little darling can't get to first base in under 4 seconds, and will never... I said NEVER pick a guy off at home plate from the wall in center field with a laser rope in the strike zone.

    So save your girl references for your stretcher riding, knee sliding, airplane flying, orange slice eating slap-fighting footie players... running around with their girl-curl mullets and rolling around on the ground when someone trips them.

    P-
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Joined
    01 Dec '04
    Moves
    36332
    11 May '07 15:11
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Listen clowns, baseball is a real man's sport...
    Is that why all the players prance about in tights?
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    11 May '07 15:191 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Listen clowns, baseball is a real man's sport. I don't think your little girls have ever taken a 96 MPH pitch off the shoulder blade or face, only to charge the mound rather than drop to the ground like a little girl would. I don't think your little girl has ever had a 120 MPH ball hit back at them when they were on the mound either.

    Your daughter wil with their girl-curl mullets and rolling around on the ground when someone trips them.

    P-
    Other things my little girl won't be doing during her game of rounders...
    1. Playing with her nuts in front of 80,000 people.
    2. Wearing heavily padded gloves to catch the ball.

    D
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    11 May '07 15:282 edits
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    2. Wearing heavily padded gloves to catch the ball.
    The gloves aren't worn for protection, they're worn so that the player can make incredible diving catches and plays with their teammates, adding to the enjoyment and difficulty of the game.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    11 May '07 15:30
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Is that why all the players prance about in tights?
    When is the last time you watched? Baggy is now the way to dress.

    P-
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    11 May '07 15:31
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Do not change my text.

    Post removed.

    P-
  7. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    64024
    11 May '07 15:35
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Do not change my text.

    Post removed.

    P-
    "Listen man, baseball is a real clown's sport"
    Post reinstated.


    Are you going to go home and take your ball with you now?
  8. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    11 May '07 15:36
    Originally posted by darvlay
    The gloves aren't worn for protection, they're worn so that the player can make incredible diving catches and plays with their teammates, adding to the enjoyment and difficulty of the game.
    You what now? Are the gloves rubber or something, seeing as they can make "incredible plays with their teammates"? Also, in cricket, only the wicket keeper wears gloves and diving catches are made by all players.

    D
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    11 May '07 15:371 edit
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    "Listen man, baseball is a real clown's sport"
    Post reinstated.


    Are you going to go home and take your ball with you now?
    This isn't an unprecedented rule at RHP. Misquotes will be removed when alerted.

    I don't mind you saying it, but I did not.

    P-
  10. where angels play
    Joined
    05 May '06
    Moves
    12683
    11 May '07 15:46
    "baseball is real mans sport" now thats a misquote.
    I heard somewhere that professional baseball has more homo sexual participants than any other professional sport, more than ballroom dancing.
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    11 May '07 15:49
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    "baseball is real mans sport" now thats a misquote.
    I heard somewhere that professional baseball has more homo sexual participants than any other professional sport, more than ballroom dancing.
    You probably heard it from an alcoholic friend with a 'glass table' fetish.
  12. where angels play
    Joined
    05 May '06
    Moves
    12683
    11 May '07 15:50
    Originally posted by darvlay
    You probably heard it from an alcoholic friend with a 'glass table' fetish.
    Yes your right my friend, i think he plays for the yankees.
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    11 May '07 15:52
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    Yes your right my friend, i think he plays for the yankees.
    Billy Martin died years ago, man.
  14. Account suspended
    Joined
    28 Jun '05
    Moves
    20947
    11 May '07 15:56
    In the US, soccer is basically a girls sport. It has nothing to do inherently with Baseball vs. socecer. It is just what the culture likes and who plays it.
  15. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    11 May '07 15:57
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    Yes your right my friend, i think he plays for the yankees.
    Perhaps there are a lot of gays in baseball, and they probably ALL play for the Yankees.

    P-
Back to Top