Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 23 Aug '08 20:50
    Reporter: If this was a regular season game, could Tom Brady have played?

    Bill Belichick: This wasn't a regular season game.

    Reporter: Would you categorize holding Brady out of the game as precautionary?

    Bill Belichick: I wouldn't categorize it.


    You tell 'em, Bill! (or not)
  2. 24 Aug '08 08:17
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    Reporter: If this was a regular season game, could Tom Brady have played?

    Bill Belichick: This wasn't a regular season game.

    Reporter: Would you categorize holding Brady out of the game as precautionary?

    Bill Belichick: I wouldn't categorize it.


    You tell 'em, Bill! (or not)
    whats wrong with Bill's answers...? Its the reporter who is asking stupid questions.
  3. 24 Aug '08 08:55 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by spurs73
    whats wrong with Bill's answers...? Its the reporter who is asking stupid questions.
    I heart Belichick
  4. 24 Aug '08 16:21
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    I heart Belichick
    He learned from the best how to handle the media (Parcells).
  5. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    24 Aug '08 20:49
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    Reporter: If this was a regular season game, could Tom Brady have played?

    Bill Belichick: This wasn't a regular season game.

    Reporter: Would you categorize holding Brady out of the game as precautionary?

    Bill Belichick: I wouldn't categorize it.


    You tell 'em, Bill! (or not)
    footgate, once a cheater always a cheater.
  6. 25 Aug '08 03:02
    Originally posted by darvlay
    He learned from the best how to handle the media (Parcells).
    and both of them are typical jocks (idiots).
  7. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    25 Aug '08 04:42
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    Reporter: If this was a regular season game, could Tom Brady have played?

    Bill Belichick: This wasn't a regular season game.

    Reporter: Would you categorize holding Brady out of the game as precautionary?

    Bill Belichick: I wouldn't categorize it.


    You tell 'em, Bill! (or not)
    are you telling me my number 1 pick is already injured??
  8. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    25 Aug '08 06:08
    Originally posted by uzless
    are you telling me my number 1 pick is already injured??
    now thats "ouch"
  9. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    26 Aug '08 01:33
    Originally posted by uzless
    are you telling me my number 1 pick is already injured??
    He was hurt when you picked him, none of feel bad for you
  10. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    27 Aug '08 03:57
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    He was hurt when you picked him, none of feel bad for you
    yeah, shouldve got a RB and waited a round before getting this bald stud
    http://www.nfl.com/players/matthasselbeck/profile?id=HAS536799
  11. 27 Aug '08 10:32
    Originally posted by uzless
    are you telling me my number 1 pick is already injured??
    Yep, now he's a uzless pick.
  12. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    27 Aug '08 15:41 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    He was hurt when you picked him, none of feel bad for you
    maybe you should remember what the name of my team is....


    "The Injured Reserves"
  13. 27 Aug '08 20:23
    This injury is going to be devastating! As a result, I'm betting that Brady only throws 40 TDs this season, not another 50.
  14. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    28 Aug '08 01:35
    Originally posted by uzless
    maybe you should remember what the name of my team is....


    "The Injured Reserves"
    That was because your whole fantasy baseball team is on the DL
  15. Standard member menace71
    Can't win a game of
    04 Sep '08 03:05
    Bob Costa at the Olympics stupid @$$ questions and commentary. News reporters always ask stupid questions too!