1. Blackpool
    Moves
    23 May '10 11:05
    I'm still ecstatic that the team I've followed for over 40 years has reached the biggest, richest league in the world.
    £90 million pounds for us.
    Did anyone watch our last 3 games on SKY TV including the 2 Forest games?
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    23 May '10 11:20
    woohoo if only there was some sort of a sports forum here...
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    23 May '10 12:32
    Originally posted by Blackpoolmad
    I'm still ecstatic that the team I've followed for over 40 years has reached the biggest, richest league in the world.
    congats! mate- looking forward to seeing your boys at the Lane.
    I bet u cant waite for the fixture lists to come out!
  4. Blackpool
    Moves
    23 May '10 15:39

I'm still in a state of shock. The town is buzzing, all the shops are kitted out in tangerine. The schools had a tangerine day on Friday, all the towns kids wore tangerine, the pubs were all amazing last night.

Tottenham V Blackpool yeah mate and you will be overwhelmed by how friendly and passionate our away support is.
    Last season, we averaged 1500 for away support, everywhere we go, we add colour, noise and passion AND we can drink some too.

Best wishes to the Spurs. Coincidently, I watched Blackpool V Spurs on pathe.com in the 1953 FA Cup semi-final the other day.
  5. Joined
    05 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 May '10 19:23
    Congrats m8. Look forward to seeing you at Eastlands. Might pay you a visit for the away game and bring back some rock
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    23 May '10 20:02

I'm still in a state of shock. The town is buzzing, all the shops are kitted out in tangerine. The schools had a tangerine day on Friday, all the towns kids wore tangerine, the pubs were all amazing last night.

Tottenham V Blackp ...[text shortened]... cidently, I watched Blackpool V Spurs on pathe.com in the 1953 FA Cup semi-final the other day.
    Congrats.

The best thing about it for me is Ian Holloway being given more media exposure.

D
  7. 6yd box
    Moves
    23 May '10 22:06

Tottenham V Blackp ...[text shortened]... cidently, I watched Blackpool V Spurs on pathe.com in the 1953 FA Cup semi-final the other day.
    so whats the truth about your stadium cap?
    I heard somethere the other day its 12,000!! that cant be right.
    also heard that u guys are building a new stand?
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    24 May '10 17:05
    90 million? What's that?
  9. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    27 May '10 21:44
    Well done to Blackpool!
    I think they were every neutral supporters choice to go up...it just goes to show that fairytales do still happen!

Holloway in the PL should be fun.... I bet Wes Hoolihan is kicking himself though!!!!
  10. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    28 May '10 09:04
    I think it's fantastic. I just hope they don't bankrupt themselves trying to stay there.
  11. Joined
    24 Nov '09
    Moves
    29 May '10 10:50
    Blackpool - Premier League - hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha - thud (fell off my chair laughing!)πŸ˜€
  12. Blackpool
    Moves
    30 May '10 09:08
    Originally posted by InvaderOfRome
    Blackpool - Premier League - hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha - thud (fell off my chair laughing!)πŸ˜€
    That coming from someone from Yeovil. Non league town.
  13. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 May '10 09:43
    Well done Blackpool !!!
    I can just see Fergie and wenger racing each other on donkey back while misery guts " Harry Kidnap " sulks at the side and refuses to join in !!
    I hope Blackpool stay up πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
  14. Blackpool
    Moves
    01 Jun '10 14:11
    Our ground holds 11,500 plus we are having a 5000 temporary golf stand built, with no roof, so Chelski, Arsenal, ManUre fans will be getting wet next season, especially on a Wet Wednesday night in November with the Irish Sea blowing in.
  15. 6yd box
    Moves
    01 Jun '10 21:05
    Our ground holds 11,500 plus we are having a 5000 temporary golf stand built, with no roof, so Chelski, Arsenal, ManUre fans will be getting wet next season, especially on a Wet Wednesday night in November with the Irish Sea blowing in.
    dont worry about the man U fans- they watch all their games form the sofa at home😡

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree