1. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    04 Jun '07 09:35
    According to reports in todays papers... apparently our Chairman has been told by a Premiership representative, that if WHU are found to have broken any rules or regulations, we will be re-instated back to The Premiership...

... He who laughs last and all that...
  2. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Jun '07 11:493 edits
    Originally posted by blade68
    According to reports in todays papers... apparently our Chairman has been told by a Premiership representative, that if WHU are found to have broken any rules or regulations, we will be re-instated back to The Premiership...

i think it'll be a shame if that happens for the sake of football; why dont we take it the whole hog and calculate every outcome where some form of cheating was involved... for starters... lets replay england vs argentina 1986...

i think you have to give whu credit for what they did, they won 6 out of their last 8... beating arsenal and man u... why did sheff utd only take relegation seriously during the second half of the last game....

given the choice, beat wigan at home or beat man u away what would you choose..?

also, sheff utd blamed man utd for letting west ham win... i think they're starting to embarrass themselves... blame whu, man u, the epl, the fa... everyone but the team
  3. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    04 Jun '07 15:59
    Shame but football has to be honest with itself. Juventus were dumped down to Serie B, rightly so. English football is a lot cleaner than Italian football was then but as Italy proved, a scandal does not have to be the end of the game. They won the World Cup and face it, Juve are stronger and richer than ever before.

So shame perhaps, but it will be something they just have to do!
  4. Standard memberpulu2
    pulu <3
    Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    04 Jun '07 21:56

So.. I mean that's obvious except that FA decisions won't be turned. So enjoy Sheffield derbies next year 🙂 btw Sheff.Wed are and always have been much classier team than United 😉
  5. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    05 Jun '07 09:57
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    i think it'll be a shame if that happens for the sake of football; why dont we take it the whole hog and calculate every outcome where some form of cheating was involved... for starters... lets replay england vs argentina 1986...

i think you have to give whu credit for what they did, they won 6 out of their last 8... beating arsenal and man u... why ...[text shortened]... starting to embarrass themselves... blame whu, man u, the epl, the fa... everyone but the team
    Once again, you're missing the point.
  6. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    05 Jun '07 09:58
    Originally posted by pulu2
    So.. I mean that's obvious except that FA decisions won't be turned. So enjoy Sheffield derbies next year 🙂 btw Sheff.Wed are and always have been much classier team than United 😉
    Give over!!!
  7. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Jun '07 12:18
    Once again, you're missing the point.
    i think it's your team that's missing the point... just answer me one question.. would sheff utd still be doing all this if whu went down and they stayed up... i think we both know the answer is no to this, therefore, the real reason you're doing it is because you're looking for a scapegoat for going down; warnock even blamed man u, i mean come on, you're sounding like babies...

under the rules of the epl you have signed a contract to say you abide by their rules and regulations, this also involves you agree to any punishments or procedures the epl enforce on your team or any other... therefore, stop looking back and move on, build a new team and prepare yourself for the new season...

the new fixture list comes on a few days before june 18, that's how seriously the epl are taking it.... you're saying you should stay up because an unfair decision was made which affected your team, well, welcome to football, let's replay liverpool and chelsea last year, it was proved the ball never crossed the line yet it kicked chelsea out of europe; therefore, an unfair decision was made which affected the team, but unlike your team, they accepted the outcome and got on with it... i think its time your club got out of the pram and accept they simple were not good enough to stay in the league
  8. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    05 Jun '07 12:32
    [b]i think it's your team that's missing the point... just answer me one question.. would sheff utd still be doing all this if whu went down and they stayed up... i think we both know the answer is no to this, therefore, the real reason you're doing it is because you're looking for a scapegoat for going down; warnock even blamed man u, i mean come on, you'r ...[text shortened]... ore, stop looking back and move on, build a new team and prepare yourself for the new season...
    You contradict yourself at every turn Bish....

Your question defies belief!!

United wouldn't going through this rigmarole if your lot had abided by the rules in the first place. End of....
  9. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Jun '07 13:461 edit
    You contradict yourself at every turn Bish....

Your question defies belief!!

United wouldn't going through this rigmarole if your lot had abided by the rules in the first place. End of....
    okay, but can you answer the question for me:

would sheff utd still be doing all this if west ham went down and sheffield utd stayed up?
  10. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    05 Jun '07 19:19
    okay, but can you answer the question for me:

would sheff utd still be doing all this if west ham went down and sheffield utd stayed up?
    Obviously not. Why would they?

If WHU had gone down, justice would have been done naturally.... most football fans (whomever they support) agree that WHU broke the rules and a measly 5.5M fine was not enough.
    Everyone knows there should've been a points deduction.

You're trying desperately to defend the indefensible.
  11. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Jun '07 20:31
    Obviously not. Why would they?

If WHU had gone down, justice would have been done naturally.... most football fans (whomever they support) agree that WHU broke the rules and a measly 5.5M fine was not enough.
    Everyone knows there should've been a points deduction.

You're trying desperately to defend the indefensible.
    and the fact you had 38 games to avoid this situation says you simply are not good enough to play in the premiership.... west ham beat arsenal, bolton and man u.... therefore, the best team won... justice has been done...

more to the point, you beat whu 3-0 and tevez played.... didnt hear you moaning then about it all

if you were to win your appeal, west ham would then take the epl to court... it will just be never-ending and drag the league through the gutter... why cant your team just grow up and get on with life in the championship... where you belong
  12. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    05 Jun '07 20:50
    and the fact you had 38 games to avoid this situation says you simply are not good enough to play in the premiership.... west ham beat arsenal, bolton and man u.... therefore, the best team won... justice has been done...

more to the point, you beat whu 3-0 and tevez played.... didnt hear you moaning then about it all

if you were to win your appeal ...[text shortened]... ... why cant your team just grow up and get on with life in the championship... where you belong
    You're just boring me now... and unlike yourself, I refuse to keep repeating the same thing over and over again.
    I've made my point.

I just pray to God that WHU are proven guilty, we're re-instated to The Prem, and you'll be made to eat all the diatribe you've been spouting.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 07:18

Heh heh heh, dream on grunter, if whu are to be docked points then so will liverpool, because they have Mascherono....
    Your chairman sure is a Walter Mitty of the football world, he just can't admit the fact that your team were s..t for 38 games.
    What happens when the fixtures come out? are they gonna change it all again to let your 3rd rate club back in the prem to play.I'd laugh my b......s off if WHU were docked points and WBA were promoted............LOL LOL
  14. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 07:37
    Originally posted by fizzz24
    Heh heh heh, dream on grunter, if whu are to be docked points then so will liverpool, because they have Mascherono....
    Your chairman sure is a Walter Mitty of the football world, he just can't admit the fact that your team were s..t for 38 games.
    What happens when the fixtures come out? are they gonna change it all again to let your 3rd rate club back in t ...[text shortened]... y.I'd laugh my b......s off if WHU were docked points and WBA were promoted............LOL LOL
    If we're a 3rd rate club, what would that make your lot?
  15. Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 09:47
    If we're a 3rd rate club, what would that make your lot?
    im just confused to the point you are trying to make?!?!?!

whu broke the rules and that is not in question but the powers have punished them with a 5.5 mil fine. they are in the positions they are because thats what they know. do you know the ins and outs of the rules and regs?.

SU were not complaining about the punishment before they went down?!?!? they are merely looking for someone to blame. you as a true supporter have to accept this situation and cheer you team untill they get back to the prem. IF that is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree