1. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    23 Dec '08 19:35
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    No, I just enjoy reading yours and Palynka's whinging. Actually, I enjoy yours more.

C'mon Porto!
    I'm guessing the Atletico rapist must have been rougher.
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    24 Dec '08 00:13
    I think AB just gets angry at random things for no reason whatsoever...that tends to happen to people when your team goes nearly 20 years without winning the league 😀😀😀😀
  3. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '08 09:45
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    I think AB just gets angry at random things for no reason whatsoever...that tends to happen to people when your team goes nearly 20 years without winning the league 😀😀😀😀
    I think you post randomly with nothing of interest to say whatsoever .... that tends to happen to people lacking in intelligence and/or wit.

smileysmileysmileysmiley
  4. Santiago
    Moves
    25 Dec '08 04:47
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Chelsea v Juventus

Villarreal v Panathinaikos

Sporting Lisbon v Bayern Munich

Atletico Madrid v FC Porto

Lyon v Barcelona

Real Madrid v Liverpool

Arsenal v Roma

Inter Milan v Manchester United

Tough draw on the English teams. Only Barce and possibly Bayern would have been tougher opponents than the 4 received. Inter will provide a ...[text shortened]... test for United.

My picks
    Juve,
    Villareal,
    Bayern,
    Atletico,
    RM,
    Roma,
    United.

D
    Blimey, that´s not biased. Only English team to get through - Man Utd. Go figure.
  5. Santiago
    Moves
    25 Dec '08 04:48
    I hope all four English teams get through, just to annoy Platini.
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    25 Dec '08 21:251 edit
    Originally posted by Hopster
    Blimey, that´s not biased. Only English team to get through - Man Utd. Go figure.
    All my predictions are based on an exacting, scientifically based process.

Arsenal will have serious problems overcoming Roma (despite their poor form and Totti's absence). I can't wait to see Fabregas' able replacement for the next 4 months.

I really don't see the HHH&H football of Liverpool overcoming RM. And any true fan of football would prefer to see RM progress in the stead of the long ball merchants.

Chelsea and Juve will be very close. I've gone with Juve due to their excellent squad with the exquisite Chiellini keeping things tight at the back.

I was hard pushed to send United through, but believe that by the time Inter come around, United will be flying.

SCIENCE!

D
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 06:57
    either that or, as P. correctly states, the Atletico rapist was too rough.
  8. where angels play
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 10:59

Arsenal will have serious problems overcoming Roma (despite their poor form and Totti's absence). I can't wait to see Fabregas' able replacement for the next 4 months.

I really don't see the HHH&H football of Liverpool overcoming RM. And any true fan of football would prefer ...[text shortened]... gh, but believe that by the time Inter come around, United will be flying.

SCIENCE!

D
    You didnt by chance fail your science exam did you?
  9. Santiago
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 17:351 edit
    Real have an average manager and have to win at Liverpool in the return leg.

I think Arsenal will struggle. Chelsea game too difficult to call.

I think Man Utd will win.
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 19:56
    I think you post randomly with nothing of interest to say whatsoever .... that tends to happen to people lacking in intelligence and/or wit.

smileysmileysmileysmiley
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You remind me of a guy I use to go to school with who nobody ever laughed with, but we ended up laughing at him every single day...that Atletico rapist must of been a lot worse than all the other rapists 🙂🙂🙂
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 20:36

I really don't see the HHH&H football of Liverpool overcoming RM. And any true fan of football would prefer ...[text shortened]... gh, but believe that by the time Inter come around, United will be flying.

SCIENCE!

D
    Just can't see their been a big surprise in this round!

All 4 English teams to go through anyway...can't see Liverpool not winning at Anfield, Roma aren't that good of a team and Arsenal will be out of the title race and Chelsea and ManU simply have a much better squad than Juve and Inter!
  12. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 09:19
    Originally posted by Seitse
    either that or, as P. correctly states, the Atletico rapist was too rough.
    A Spaniard and Portugese mockingly discussing the raping boys. I know the Greeks "invented" it but you just can't get away from these stereotypes can you? Spurs73 will be emailing The Sun as we speak.
  13. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 09:21
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You remind me of a guy I use to go to school with who nobody ever laughed with, but we ended up laughing at him every single day...that Atletico rapist must of been a lot worse than all the other rapists 🙂🙂🙂
    You remind me of a guy who I used to go to school with too. He's locked up for his and our own safety these days. Spends all day licking windows. Poor sod.
  14. LA
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 16:07
    You remind me of a guy who I used to go to school with too. He's locked up for his and our own safety these days. Spends all day licking windows. Poor sod.
    Maybe he'll be sharing a cell with StevieG soon 😛
  15. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 12:56
    Just thought I'd bring this back to see how we've done with the predictions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree