1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 May '09 22:06
    I'm a Chelsea fan and I wanted Man Utd to win.

Barca deserved it though, no question. Berbatov too little too late. They needed a full-on centre forward, if Berbatov was up to what he was bought for, he would have started.

Messi and Iniestsa were awesome.
  2. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    27 May '09 22:19
    Originally posted by trev33
    i talked with a chelsea fan the other day who not only thought utd would win but also wanted them to. so no, not 99%
    i talked with 99 chelsea fans the other day who not only thought utd would lose but also wanted them to. so yes, 99%
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 May '09 22:22
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    i talked with 99 chelsea fans the other day who not only thought utd would lose but also wanted them to. so yes, 99%
    well there you have it, dive comes in with a beauty.

chelsea fans are bitter, all liverpool fans will have wanted barce to win, no question but after a couple of weeks ago i'd say it would've been about 50/50 with chelsea fans.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 May '09 22:23
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Iniestsa was awesome.
    yep
  5. In your face
    Moves
    27 May '09 22:38

Regards,
    hopscotch
    Liverpool supporter, Barçelona supporter, Bayern München supporter

Man Utd: Champions of Fail[/b]
    You support any South African football teams?

Hmmm?
  6. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    27 May '09 22:54
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    You support any South African football teams?

Hmmm?
    No, they're all absolutely terrible, and I am English by blood, German by association, and Spanish by admiration.
  7. 6yd box
    Moves
    27 May '09 23:53
    looks like fergie got the formation all wrong. Playing ronaldo up front was a mistake- he should have been in the wing running at the make shift barca full-backs

After the first 10 mins or so had passed it was all Barca- they dominted the game with beautiful passing football to which United had no answer.

The moves they put togather time after time were breath-taking
  8. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    28 May '09 00:07
    Originally posted by spurs73
    looks like fergie got the formation all wrong. Playing ronaldo up front was a mistake- he should have been in the wing running at the make shift barca full-backs

After the first 10 mins or so had passed it was all Barca- they dominted the game with beautiful passing football to which United had no answer.

Fergie should've played closer attention to the Chelsea games in the semis. The best strat would have been a 5-4-1 with a completely defensive mindset and an occasional attempt to score on the break.
  9. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    28 May '09 00:47
    Fergie should've played closer attention to the Chelsea games in the semis. The best strat would have been a 5-4-1 with a completely defensive mindset and an occasional attempt to score on the break.
    Yes, we should have played more defensive football...

oh

erm

feck off,

we are UNITED
  10. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    28 May '09 00:48
    Originally posted by cadwah
    Yes, we should have played more defensive football...

oh

erm

feck off,

we are UNITED
    And yes, we got beat by a better team on the nighnt, no shame in that, Iniesta and Xavi were exceptional tonight
  11. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    28 May '09 02:36
    Viva Barca World Champion Football Team.

Laugh..I had to pick this match to actually watch some live footy
    I didn;t really care who won and though we southern types don;t like mancs ;p ...must say the Mancs were outclassed & didn't really look to get in the same game.
    Ferg will have no hair left and jaw will be sore from chewing.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 May '09 04:00
    awsome,fast display from barca. except for the first 8-9mins thay totally dominated. manc had no answer for messi
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 May '09 06:51
    Originally posted by spurs73

Agreed. He overplayed the Ronaldo card underplayed the Tevis card and bought a pup in Berbatov! Odds on Utd buy a centre forward in the summer. Tevez and Berb out.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 May '09 06:532 edits
    Chelsea did a job on Barca over their towo games - they have to be contained, Man U simply didn't do that, and I honestly feel Fergie got the team selection and tactics wrong - he underestimated them.
  15. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    28 May '09 09:05
    Damn Catalans will be impossible to bear from now on.

This is the worst year in footie: Arsenal got no silverware, Real Madrid won nothing, and the stupid Barcelona won everything.

Now let's see who's going to shut the mouth of their idiotic president and his moronic independentists stupidities and speeches.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree