1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 14:38
    Someone was arrested during a game for charging the mound with a baseball bat. Anyone have any info on this? Just heard a little about it on the radio but didn't get a name or even a team name.

I'd like to see the video, anyone know what happened?

P-
  2. USA
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 14:39
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Someone was arrested during a game for charging the mound with a baseball bat. Anyone have any info on this? Just heard a little about it on the radio but didn't get a name or even a team name.

P-
    You tube.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 14:46

P-
    It was Jose Offerman who hit a homerun and then got hit by pitch in his next at bat. and Phlabibi, didn't you root for him when he was on the Red Sox?
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 14:49
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    You tube.
    If you found it, link me please.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 14:51
    Originally posted by poundlee
    It was Jose Offerman who hit a homerun and then got hit by pitch in his next at bat. and Phlabibi, didn't you root for him when he was on the Red Sox?
    I don't remember his stint in Boston for some reason... but if he was a Sock, of course I'd root for him.

P-
  6. USA
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 14:55
    I don't remember his stint in Boston for some reason... but if he was a Sock, of course I'd root for him.

P-
    http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?storyid=20724&ret=Default.aspx
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 15:00
    http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?storyid=20724&ret=Default.aspx
    Where is the youtube video?

Also, if he was a shortstop in Boston I wasn't pleased with him, I am sure. Sox can't seem to get a good one.

P-
  8. USA
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 15:08

Also, if he was a shortstop in Boston I wasn't pleased with him, I am sure. Sox can't seem to get a good one.

P-
    couldn't find it, thought i saw it....
  9. Standard memberChaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    Baseball Purgatory
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 15:19

P-
    Is Pedroia playing second or short for the Sox this year? He seems to be having a decent season with the bat. Haven't seen his play in the field though...what's the scoop on him?
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 15:30
    Originally posted by Chaswray
    Is Pedroia playing second or short for the Sox this year? He seems to be having a decent season with the bat. Haven't seen his play in the field though...what's the scoop on him?
    Lugo is the failure now at Short stop. Little Dougy is having a great year at 2nd base.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/7631
  11. USA
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 15:32
    Lugo is the failure now at Short stop. Little Dougy is having a great year at 2nd base.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/7631
    I liked the days with Nomar back at short stop....
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 15:46
    I liked the days with Nomar back at short stop....
    He kind of ran himself out of Boston from my understanding... he just wasn't a team sort of player and the media painted him in a poor light.

Remember his routine? He taps his toes on each step coming our of the dugout, and does his wrist flips before getting in the box. He also did a lot of chest gestures and played with his necklace or something. I liked it, but it drove my wife NUTS to watch him.

I used to think he was a better SS than Jeeter, until Jeeter took that fateful dive into the stands for a foul ball. Nomar my have had better numbers, but Jeeter is captain in NY for a reason.

P-

P-
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 17:01
    He kind of ran himself out of Boston from my understanding... he just wasn't a team sort of player and the media painted him in a poor light.

Remember his routine? He taps his toes on each step coming our of the dugout, and does his wrist flips before getting in the box. He also did a lot of chest gestures and played with his necklace or something. ...[text shortened]... ball. Nomar my have had better numbers, but Jeeter is captain in NY for a reason.

P-

P-
    Nomar's long routine betwen pitches had nothing to do with him being traded from the Red Sox.
  14. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 18:281 edit
    Originally posted by poundlee
    Nomar's long routine betwen pitches had nothing to do with him being traded from the Red Sox.
    I said no such thing, the second paragraph has nothing to do with the first.

or

No kidding?!

P-
  15. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 19:141 edit
    YO, Phlabibit! Sorry to interrupt this conversation, but I need your help, knowing you as a Pats fan. Just tell me, is Marc Bulger the better QB over Hasselbeck & also, will the Rams outdo the Seahawks this year!? I'm confident you understand the extreme potency of the Rams offense this year and the fact they drafted defensively. So far we have 2-1 on Rams over Seahawks.

PS....Stupid Yanks. Hate 'em.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree