Chris Henry

Chris Henry

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J

Moves
22 Aug 08
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
As of yet, can any one come up with another professional team that has only one winning season in the last 15 years? For me, this is the criteria that is most compelling to use proving that the Bengals are the worst of the worst organizations in all of professional sports.
Los Angelas Clippers LOL And it is way too early to tell but I would say the Washington Nationals. Granted they have alot of years to improve and since they are in a fairly weak division it shouldn't be extremely hard to produce future winning seasons. But if they continue to play like they have the past 4 seasons I would have to say this would be one of the worst franchises ever.

w

Moves
22 Aug 08
1 edit

Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
Los Angelas Clippers LOL And it is way too early to tell but I would say the Washington Nationals. Granted they have alot of years to improve and since they are in a fairly weak division it shouldn't be extremely hard to produce future winning seasons. But if they continue to play like they have the past 4 seasons I would have to say this would be one of the worst franchises ever.
The Washington Nationals? I don't think they have even been around 15 years, but I agree they are a bad organization. In fact, do you know where their GM Jim Bowden comes from? You guessed it, he is a Cincinnati reject. He helped wreck the Reds and now he is doing the same to the Nationals. LOL.

Maybe it is just the city of Cincinnati that is the problem?

J

Moves
22 Aug 08

The Washington Nationals? I don't think they have even been around 15 years, but I agree they are a bad organization. In fact, do you know where their GM Jim Bowden comes from? You guessed it, he is a Cincinnati reject. He helped wreck the Reds and now he is doing the same to the Nationals. LOL.

Maybe it is just the city of Cincinnati that is the problem?
No and I said that it was too early to tell about the Nationals. They have only been around for 4 seasons but like I said if they play like they've played the last 4 seasons then surely they will be one of the worst. LOL But once again like I said they have plenty of room for improvement because they are in a VERY weak division, if not the weakest in all of baseball. I still think the L.A. Clippers are one of the worst organizations also.

w

Moves
27 Aug 08
3 edits

No and I said that it was too early to tell about the Nationals. They have only been around for 4 seasons but like I said if they play like they've played the last 4 seasons then surely they will be one of the worst. LOL But once again like I said they have plenty of room for improvement because they are in a VERY weak division, if not the weakest in all of baseball. I still think the L.A. Clippers are one of the worst organizations also.
I can now add another feather in my hat in my endevour to prove that the Bengals are indeed the worst organization in sports. They recently got shut out in a preseason game against the Saints. It is the first time they have been shut out in their history in preseason ball. In fact, the first string played worse than their back ups. LOL.

What an ugly year it is going to be for them.

Scratch that.

What an ugly century it is going to be for them.

J

Moves
29 Aug 08

I can now add another feather in my hat in my endevour to prove that the Bengals are indeed the worst organization in sports. They recently got shut out in a preseason game against the Saints. It is the first time they have been shut out in their history in preseason ball. In fact, the first string played worse than their back ups. LOL.

What an ugly ye ...[text shortened]... it is going to be for them.

Scratch that.

What an ugly century it is going to be for them.
Preaseason means nothing though so it don't matter. LOL

w

Moves
30 Aug 08

Preaseason means nothing though so it don't matter. LOL
Yep, both preseason and postseason mean nothing to Bengal fans.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
30 Aug 08

Yep, both preseason and postseason mean nothing to Bengal fans.
What a fricking crybaby you are.

w

Moves
01 Sep 08
4 edits

Originally posted by no1marauder
What a fricking crybaby you are.
I'm not being a crybaby, rather, I am rooting against them from here on out. You see, a few meager wins here and there only give the owner legitimacy. Perhaps we can be the best at being the worst and disgrace him nationally to the point of finding another hobby. In fact, I recently saw an article by Forbes magazine listing the worst cities in which to be a sports fan. Nationally, Cincinnati was ranked fifth!! Inexplicably, cites like Miami, San Diego, and Indianapolis ranked ahead of Cincinnati. For the life of me I can't see those cities with sports teams any worse than Cincinnati, or at leas in terms of wins/loses.

C
NUTTING BUSTER

Baseball Purgatory

Moves
03 Sep 08

As of yet, can any one come up with another professional team that has only one winning season in the last 15 years? For me, this is the criteria that is most compelling to use proving that the Bengals are the worst of the worst organizations in all of professional sports.
My Pittsburgh Pirates have not had a winning season in 16 years....oh, wait....you asked for a PROFESSIONAL team😳

w

Moves
04 Sep 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Chaswray
My Pittsburgh Pirates have not had a winning season in 16 years....oh, wait....you asked for a PROFESSIONAL team😳
True, but your Steelers have won a Super Bowl of late. The Reds and Bengals combined have not had a winning season in about a decade in a half, save one fleeting winning season the year your Steelers won the Super Bowl and beat the Bungals the very first play off game.

In addition, the University of Cincinnati inexplicably fired Huggins as their basketball coach and their program has hit rock bottom.

Yep, Cincinnati is without a doubt the worst city in the world to be a sports fan.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
04 Sep 08

True, but your Steelers have won a Super Bowl of late. The Reds and Bengals combined have not had a winning season in about a decade in a half, save one fleeting winning season the year your Steelers won the Super Bowl and beat the Bungals the very first play off game.

In addition, the University of Cincinnati inexplicably fired Huggins as their basketbal ...[text shortened]... ck bottom.

Yep, Cincinnati is without a doubt the worst city in the world to be a sports fan.
Huggins got fired because of a DUI arrest. Cincinnati has struggled since 2005 since they upgraded to the Big East; that was expected. Their incoming freshman class is very highly regarded, however; ranked as high as 18th in the country. http://gobearcats.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/082008aaa.html

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
04 Sep 08

I remember when the Sacramento Kings sucked !! Years of bad coaches and all and sub 25 win seasons LOL and the Maloofs while they put together a good team early on in the 2000's seems like crap these days. Adelman while you could at times question his coaching style there really was no one better for the money at that time. How about the 49er's headcoach man he sucks!! Yeah I used to live in Nor cal 🙂 How about them Sonics LOL or Mariners 🙂

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
04 Sep 08

Mr. Artest LOL I think he's been traded though.

w

Moves
05 Sep 08
3 edits

How humiliating. Chad Johnson, the Bengals star wide receiver, just legally changed his name to Chad Javon Ocho Cinco. I think he forgot to include Loco in that name.

Why me God, why me? The circus continues.

w

Moves
11 Sep 08
1 edit

Update everyone!

I do hope you have enjoyed the Bengals home opening loss to the hapless Ravens. They simply looked horrid. The result is that ticket prices for Bengal games are dropping like rocks. Tickets are now being sold under face value. Nothing like this has ever happened in the NFL. The Bengals have made history.

To give you an idea, the average ticket price to go to a Patriots game in New England is $117. The average price for a Bengal ticket in Cincinnati is $70, however, not this Sunday. This Sunday you can attend a Bengal game for a mere $16. That is unheard of in pro football.

It seems that after the Bengals bungled their way in Baltimore last Sunday, thousands of season ticket holders are now flooding the secondary ticket sales markets. They are desperate to dump their tickets, some at any cost. Of course, this is all in light of over a decade and a half of loosing football, save one year. It seems the city of Cincinnati is in a state of mutiny with their football team.