1. Standard memberEsoteric
    Cognitive Junta
    Moves
    04 May '07 08:58
    Regardless of all the argument over which league is better, etc. AC Milan has been playing some magic football the last couple of years. Clean, fair and attacking football. At times they have looked absolutely sublime. I sincerely think they deserve the Champions League trophy this year. Forza Milan!
  2. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 May '07 09:03
    Originally posted by Esoteric
    ... fair ...
    Remind us why they were docked points coming into this season would you? If it wasn't for their appeal they wouldn't even be in the competition.
  3. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    04 May '07 09:10
    Originally posted by Esoteric
    deserve
    What a nice idea. Let's just go to Athens and give them the trophy because they "deserve" it!

They're lucky to even be "in" it never mind deserve it.
  4. Standard memberEsoteric
    Cognitive Junta
    Moves
    04 May '07 09:371 edit
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    Remind us why they were docked points coming into this season would you? If it wasn't for their appeal they wouldn't even be in the competition.
    Not sure of the exact reason why they were docked points, do you know? Regardless, whatever they did obviously did not warrant their expulsion out of the ECL. And whatever their upper level management did has no reflection on the quality and professionalism shown on the field by the AC Milan players in the European competition.

And the fact that they have worked their way into the top four of the Serie A shows what a class team they are.
  5. Standard memberEsoteric
    Cognitive Junta
    Moves
    04 May '07 09:48
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    What a nice idea. Let's just go to Athens and give them the trophy because they "deserve" it!

They're lucky to even be "in" it never mind deserve it.
    They deserve to be in it and i hope they win it. Even if they don't, I take an orgasmic amount of pleasure knowing that AC spanked Man U and knocked them out of the cup AGAIN.
  6. LA
    Moves
    05 May '07 16:06
    This season they play the best football.

Lets see the games won the way they should be with goals and attractive play, not penalties - yawn.

Remind me again about bungs and Liverpool goal keepers.
    3m payments to Agents when buying Leeds players.
    Illegal approaches for players like Ziege.
    Or games against Blackburn they try not to win in 1994.
    Or Your defeat 1-0 against Fulham today, either Liverpool are crap or you only play when it suits to you and disrepesct the teams fighting relegation against Fulham.

As the kop sang last year against Manchester United (The Champions elect).

Bought in the USA,
    You were, sold to the USA.

Lets hope your new stadium is moved to the USA.
    It would not bother the people of Liverpool as they all support Everton.
    And the people in Southport and over the water can watch/sleep while your 'games' are on Pay TV.
  7. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    05 May '07 17:30
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue

Lets see the games won the way they should be with goals and attractive play, not penalties - yawn.

Or games against Blackburn they try not to win in ...[text shortened]... d the people in Southport and over the water can watch/sleep while your 'games' are on Pay TV.
    You don't half talk crap.

Yawn? Did you forget the 6 goals scored before the game went to pens the last time they met in the final?

Bungs? Yes, we had a keeper who was letting goals in for the opposition!

Payments to agents and tapping up? EVERYBODY DOES IT!

It was '95 not '94, and whether we were trying our best or not your sorry lot couldn't beat West Ham anyway.
  8. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 May '07 17:32

Or games against Blackburn they try not to win in ...[text shortened]... d the people in Southport and over the water can watch/sleep while your 'games' are on Pay TV.
    Jealous about missing out on the final much?
  9. LA
    Moves
    05 May '07 17:362 edits
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    You don't half talk crap.

Yawn? Did you forget the 6 goals scored before the game went to pens the last time they met in the final?

Bungs? Yes, we had a keeper who was letting goals in for the opposition!

Payments to agents and tapping up? EVERYBODY DOES IT!

It was '95 not '94, and whether we were trying our best or not your sorry lot couldn't beat West Ham anyway.
    I remember the 7 goals (Schevchenko wrongly ruled off side).

There may be many bungs, but unregistered dodgy agents, I can think of only one case?

Oh yes, it was 95, we won it so many times in the 90's you forget the dates.
    I'm surprised you have anything to remember about the League in the 90's, well I suppose we can remember it was a Liverpool player that won the title for Arsenal in the last minute at Anfield in 1990, or was it 1989 😵.

I'd open a thread about winning the Premier League but you'd have nothing to say being a cup team.
    Unless we start a handicap system, Liverpool could start with a 15 point advantage, it would keep you in the competition until about March.

Make mine a double - come on Milan.
  10. LA
    Moves
    05 May '07 17:42
    Jealous about missing out on the final much?
    No not at all, AC Milan deserved to beat us, no problem.

As you should know being a Liverpool supporter.
    Winning the league is all that matters.

Manchester United are not a CUP TEAM!
    The CUPS are just a bonus, we want the Premier League title back.

Make mine a double😉
  11. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    05 May '07 20:10
    It's quite sad that this appears to have turned into a ManYoo v Liverpool thread...

For the record, going into the semi-finals, I hoped for a ManYoo/Liverpool final, but strongly thought that it could be AC/Liverpool again.

I'm not pleased that I was right.

As an 'independent' I wanted an all English final.

That said, if L**ds or The Pigs had've been involved maybe I would've thought differently! (not that L**ds or Wendy are anywhere near a Euro final!!)
  12. USA
    Moves
    05 May '07 20:11
    Originally posted by blade68
    It's quite sad that this appears to have turned into a ManYoo v Liverpool thread...

For the record, going into the semi-finals, I hoped for a ManYoo/Liverpool final, but strongly thought that it could be AC/Liverpool again.

That said, if L**ds or The Pigs had've ...[text shortened]... I would've thought differently! (not that L**ds or Wendy are anywhere near a Euro final!!)
    😵
  13. LA
    Moves
    05 May '07 22:42
    Originally posted by blade68

That said, if L**ds or The Pigs had've ...[text shortened]... I would've thought differently! (not that L**ds or Wendy are anywhere near a Euro final!!)
    It is sad it should be an AC Milan vs Liverpool thead now.

But look at the posts, people like ElleEffSeee and yourself disrespect AC Milan and United.
    Forget about the past.

So far AC Milan have played the best teams and the best football.

You disrespect AC Milan so I disrespect Liverpool.
    I mean, 3 of your famous 5 CL victories have come from the penalty spot - yawn.

Milan play with flare, passion and total football.

Please AC Milan, finish off the job and win the CL and have the title as best team in Europe, becasue right now you are.
  14. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    06 May '07 08:39
    3 of your famous 5 CL victories have come from the penalty spot - yawn
    Actually, it's 2 but don't let facts spoil your outstanding contribution to this thread. One of those was in turning around a 3 goal deficit to this incredible team (who knocked out Man Utd) that you speak of, the other was in holding Roma in their own stadium.
  15. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    06 May '07 08:41
    So far AC Milan have played the best teams
    Who knocked out pre-tournament favourites Chelsea and Barcelona?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree