1. LA
    Moves
    06 May '07 13:411 edit
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Actually, it's 2 but don't let facts spoil your outstanding contribution to this thread. One of those was in turning around a 3 goal deficit to this incredible team (who knocked out Man Utd) that you speak of, the other was in holding Roma in their own stadium.
    I'm sorry I have to correct you it was three.
    You won one final 1-0, naturally via a penalty kick that should not have been given.

Do you put down the incredible penalty kick victory in Instanbul down to Rafa Beneithus's tactical genious of starting with Harry Kewell who leads you to a 0-3 losing position, he then goes off injured.

Or was it the fact that you are a one man team and StievieG decided he had to save you all.

Or was it down to the linesman that flaggged schevchenko offside when he would have made it 4-3?

On your last point, you hold many teams at their own stadium.
    Liverpool don't play football, they either play with 10 defenders for a draw.
    Occasionally then get a goal on the break and defend for a 1-0 victory.

Thats your cup competition style of play.
    Thats how to get the best out of the quality of players you have I guess, you kill the game and wait for a draw or a StievieG piece of magic, ala Istanbul.
    Thats why the league is over for Liverpool every season come November.
  2. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    06 May '07 13:55

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. LA
    Moves
    06 May '07 14:16
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Just correcting your innacurate statements and you reply by showing your true colours Red (white and blue) with stars.

Has your great club been renamed yet to LFAS, Liverpool Franchise All Stars?
  4. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    06 May '07 14:19
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Just correcting your innacurate statements and you reply by showing your true colours Red (white and blue) with stars.

"No more questions your honour".

The young offenders institute beckons for you.
  5. where angels play
    Moves
    06 May '07 14:20
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue

Thats 5 stars and soon to be 6 to you scumbag.
  6. LA
    Moves
    06 May '07 14:261 edit
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    Thats 5 stars and soon to be 6 to you scumbag.
    You can have as many stars as you want.
    Stars don't make you the Champions of England.

Come on AC Milan.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree