1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Sep '08 04:54
    Hey, I just found out what the abbreviations USC stand for. It stands for the University of Spoiled Children. LOL..
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    08 Sep '08 14:01
    Spoiled children who go to school in Watts.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Sep '08 14:411 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Not that I am a fan, but can anyone tell me why Charley Weiss is still the head coach of Notre Dame? Even though I am not a fan, I feel their pain. He has taken a once proud college team and turned them into a laughing stock. There is NO way they beat UM next week.
    You base that assessment on what exactly? Michigan's impressive loss at home to Utah? Or their narrow victory at home against Miami(O)?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Sep '08 16:21
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    You base that assessment on what exactly? Michigan's impressive loss at home to Utah? Or their narrow victory at home against Miami(O)?
    I base it on the notion that UM recruits a little better than Notre Dame of late. In addition, I base it upon last years performances.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Sep '08 16:52
    I base it on the notion that UM recruits a little better than Notre Dame of late. In addition, I base it upon last years performances.
    Not according to ESPN. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/columns/story?id=3233826

Michigan lost a lot of players from last year. I think the Irish have a good chance of upsetting them.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Sep '08 02:16
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Not according to ESPN. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/columns/story?id=3233826

Michigan lost a lot of players from last year. I think the Irish have a good chance of upsetting them.
    Ok then, how about basing on the fact that Charley Weiss is their coach? The coach for UM is not all that great but at least he seems more competent than his adversary.
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    10 Sep '08 02:041 edit
    So who is your team and where are they ranked?

As for myself, the last time I heard we were ranked #2.
    UC Berkeley.
  8. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    10 Sep '08 02:59
    Hey, I just found out what the abbreviations USC stand for. It stands for the University of Spoiled Children. LOL..
    That is pretty original. Oh wait, it isn't. What does it say of OSU if they get taken to the woodshed by a bunch of Spoiled Children?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Sep '08 03:173 edits
    Originally posted by CliffLandin
    That is pretty original. Oh wait, it isn't. What does it say of OSU if they get taken to the woodshed by a bunch of Spoiled Children?
    I don't know, but do you know what the difference is between a pit bull and a Buckeye?

The Buckeyes are NUTS!!! In addition, a few of us wear lip stick to boot.

GO BUCKS!!!!!
  10. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    10 Sep '08 03:27
    I don't know, but do you know what the difference is between a pit bull and a Buckeye?

The Buckeyes are NUTS!!! In addition, a few of us wear lip stick to boot.

GO BUCKS!!!!!
    OH GOD NO! It was stupid when Palin said it and it is even worse here.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Sep '08 03:46
    OH GOD NO! It was stupid when Palin said it and it is even worse here.
    Your worst nightmares are about to be realized my friend. First OSU will beat your Spoiled Children and then Palin will become our next VP!!!

Mwahahaha, mwahahahaa, mwahahahahahahahaahahah!!!!!!!! 😀
  12. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    10 Sep '08 03:50
    Your worst nightmares are about to be realized my friend. First OSU will beat your Spoiled Children and then Palin will become our next VP!!!

Mwahahaha, mwahahahaa, mwahahahahahahahaahahah!!!!!!!! 😀
    Well, actually, only Palin would be a nightmare, for the country, not just me. I hate USC almost as much as I hate OSU. Unfortunately, I'm a Miami Hurricanes fan. Unfortunately, because we got spanked by the 'Gators, but I'm not too disheartened. I like the direction they are heading. A couple years and we'll be back.

And that is pretty much everybody's nightmare. 😉
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Sep '08 03:581 edit
    Well, actually, only Palin would be a nightmare, for the country, not just me. I hate USC almost as much as I hate OSU. Unfortunately, I'm a Miami Hurricanes fan. Unfortunately, because we got spanked by the 'Gators, but I'm not too disheartened. I like the direction they are heading. A couple years and we'll be back.

And that is pretty much everybody's nightmare. 😉
    So even though my Buckeyes spanked you in your last NCG, can you find it within yourself to root for us? After all, everyone likes an underdog, no? Come on man, let me hear ya say it.

GO BUCKS!!!
  14. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    10 Sep '08 04:04
    So even though my Buckeyes spanked you in your last NCG, can you find it within yourself to root for us? After all, everyone likes an underdog, no? Come on man, let me hear ya say it.

GO BUCKS!!!
    Wow, a pretty broad definition of spanking - a bad call by an OSU alum.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Sep '08 04:12
    Wow, a pretty broad definition of spanking - a bad call by an OSU alum.
    Ouch!! Seems I have opened an old wound. Sorry mate.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree