1. 6yd box
    Moves
    20 Jan '08 12:03
    Originally posted by blade68
    Probably the first time I'd disagree with you S73...
    Georgie Best for me!
    you must be OLDER then me then...Only joking hehehehe

I remember Best playing for Fulham with Rodney Marsh...
    .....ahhhh they were the days....a young hoddle, best, marsh, currie (at Leeds- sorry!!), frank worthington (remember his chiped goal for Bolton?), stan bowles, Kevin and Tos at liverpool with Highway on the left...... ; HAPPY DAYS GONE FOR EVER!:'(
  2. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    20 Jan '08 12:16
    Originally posted by spurs73

.....ahhhh they were the days....a young hoddle, best, marsh, currie (at Leeds- sorry!!), frank worthington (remember his chiped goal for Bolton?), stan bowles, Kevin and Tos at liverpool with Highway on the left...... ; HAPPY DAYS GONE FOR EVER!:'(
    RIP.

Quagmire pitches, plain shirts with no sponsors, fat referees (Roger Kirkpatrick springs to mind!), 10p programmes, the half-time scoreboard that the bloke used to put up like 'It's A Knockout', only 1 substitute, hot Bovril and meat pies.... jumpers for goalposts etc etc etc....

All sadly missed.
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    20 Jan '08 12:30
    RIP.

Quagmire pitches, plain shirts with no sponsors, fat referees (Roger Kirkpatrick springs to mind!), 10p programmes, the half-time scoreboard that the bloke used to put up like 'It's A Knockout', only 1 substitute, hot Bovril and meat pies.... jumpers for goalposts etc etc etc....

All sadly missed.
    LOL.. you had 'jumpers for goalposts' at united! hehehehhe
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    20 Jan '08 12:30
    RIP.

All sadly missed.
    Don't all these things still exist in Sunday League Football, aka the Championship?

; D
  5. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    20 Jan '08 12:33
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Don't all these things still exist in Sunday League Football, aka the Championship?

; D
    Meeowwww....

There's really no need for that is there!
  6. 6yd box
    Moves
    20 Jan '08 12:36
    Meeowwww....

There's really no need for that is there!
    Rag is young... he does not remember the 'good old days' of english football before Sky Tv took over.
  7. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    20 Jan '08 12:39
    Rag is young... he does not remember the 'good old days' of english football before Sky Tv took over.
    Ah yes... life before Sky TV...

Saturday night TV

The Generation Game
    Starsky & Hutch
    and Jimmy Hill on Match of the Day!!!
  8. 6yd box
    Moves
    20 Jan '08 13:21
    Ah yes... life before Sky TV...

Saturday night TV

The Generation Game
    Starsky & Hutch
    and Jimmy Hill on Match of the Day!!!
    used to love watching 'Cannon' and also 'Hawaii five O' on friday nights with my Mum and Dad....

The Sweeney on wednesday nights.... mum and dad used to go to bed and i used to sneek downstairs at 10.30 or 11.30 to watch it!!!

OK thats enought about the good old days!!!
  9. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    20 Jan '08 23:06
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I was reading this, and thinking to myself "Boy, this guy knows nothing about football", and then I looked at your profile. And confirmed it.

D
    LOL - you guys will never guess who I support, and I know lots about football, top of my public league in fantasy football last time i checked - irionically Ronaldo is on my team.
  10. 6yd box
    Moves
    20 Jan '08 23:15
    Originally posted by John1916
    LOL - you guys will never guess who I support, and I know lots about football, top of my public league in fantasy football last time i checked - irionically Ronaldo is on my team.
    Fantasy football... you gota have ronaldo...he gets bags of points in that. the problem is everyone has him, so its who the rest of your team are that makes the diffirence.

So johnnyboy.. which Fantasy game are you playing?

I am doing Tffo with my mates and Prem League with the RHP boys
  11. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Jan '08 08:17

Mass violence,greasey pies,being carried up and down the terraces in surges and some moron pissing in your pocket ,yeh yeh loved it
  12. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    21 Jan '08 15:29
    Fantasy football... you gota have ronaldo...he gets bags of points in that. the problem is everyone has him, so its who the rest of your team are that makes the diffirence.

So johnnyboy.. which Fantasy game are you playing?

I am doing Tffo with my mates and Prem League with the RHP boys
    premier league fantasy - i'm the guy that's last in the league - LOL - well i did only join at week 8 or 9 - what's your team
  13. 6yd box
    Moves
    21 Jan '08 17:23
    Originally posted by John1916
    premier league fantasy - i'm the guy that's last in the league - LOL - well i did only join at week 8 or 9 - what's your team
    DONT WORRY.. i am only a few places in front of you!!!

I prefer TFFO to be honest... its a proper management game.. check it out
  14. Joined
    24 Nov '02
    Moves
    21 Jan '08 17:25
    DONT WORRY.. i am only a few places in front of you!!!

I prefer TFFO to be honest... its a proper management game.. check it out
    The only fantasy dream team i do is in the Sun newspaper, great fun though.... I'm 56000!!!!
  15. LA
    Moves
    28 Jan '08 00:11
    Another game, another 2 goals for Ronaldo, one step closer to the treble.

Has Ronaldo reached such levels that if he scores just 1 goal a game, its a bad game for him and he's a winger?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree