1. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '12 04:32
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read such BS.

Here's Eli losing to Jake Delhomme in the playoffs and getting shut out in the process: http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=260108019

Here's Eli losing to Jeff Garcia in the twilight of his career in the playoffs:
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=270107021

...[text shortened]... .

Please don't ever write a sentence like your last one to a Giant fan.
    Given those stats, Eli still had more game winning drives this season than any other QB... in twenty years thats what people will remember not these stats we are bandying about.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 Feb '12 06:10
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Given those stats, Eli still had more game winning drives this season than any other QB... in twenty years thats what people will remember not these stats we are bandying about.
    The post was in response to sacc's claim that:

Eli has never lost to a lesser QB like that in crunch time!

UMM, yes he has. In fact, he's lost far worse than in OT after leading his team back from 10 points down in the 4th Quarter.
  3. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '12 21:52
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The post was in response to sacc's claim that:

Eli has never lost to a lesser QB like that in crunch time!

UMM, yes he has. In fact, he's lost far worse than in OT after leading his team back from 10 points down in the 4th Quarter.
    I know what you're saying but in years to come all that is forgiven when you win two(maybe more to come?) superbowls... people only remember heroes and when they remember you as a hero they only remember your heroics.

PS When I say people I mean football fans in general... I'm sure Giants fans such as yourself will never forget Eli's flops.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree