1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 13:25
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Lets see if you say Deutchland Uber aLas when the Argies are finnished with them !!!
    If England had kept their shape and not resorted to stupid defenders playing in the opposition's half , Lampards goal making it 2-2 it might of been a different story .. Argentina will probably win about 4-1 as well !!!
    You missed my post about not liking Germany either, but disliking England even more. Germany did the dirty deed. From here on I really have no horse in this race, but think Brazil and Spain will make the final. I hope Spain wins, though. If Germany does beat Argentina I'll applaud them. If Argentina beats Germany I'll be happy as well. Have to admire the German grit. Made every quarter final since 1954! I love the Ductch, but they have their hands full today. Just hope for a great game! Emotionally and spiritually I am with Ghana, but doubt they'll beat Uruguay.

I don't disagree the story might have been different had the score been 2-2. Here's where England failed. Unlike many teams who get mad and press for the equalizer England indeed played tactically and strategically silly football. It was only 2-1 and they threw everyone forward. Hammered the nail in their own coffin indeed. England was also slow, old, decrepit and Capello senile.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree