1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Jun '11 14:59
    robbie keane hits his 50th and 51st goals for ireland as they move to within 3 wins and a draw to a standard ryanair flight to poland/ukraine next year 🙂

plus england could miss out again the way they're playing... good times.
  2. In your face
    Moves
    05 Jun '11 15:03
    Originally posted by trev33
    robbie keane hits his 50th and 51st goals for ireland as they move to within 3 wins and a draw to a standard ryanair flight to poland/ukraine next year 🙂

plus england could miss out again the way they're playing... good times.
    Wouldn't do us much good reaching the finals the way we're playing. Might save all us Ingerlund fans a lot of money and heart ache if we just stayed at home this time 🙁
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Jun '11 15:31
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Wouldn't do us much good reaching the finals the way we're playing. Might save all us Ingerlund fans a lot of money and heart ache if we just stayed at home this time 🙁
    was that there excuse for 2008? 😛
  4. In your face
    Moves
    05 Jun '11 17:08
    was that there excuse for 2008? 😛
    Let me think... no in 2008, we wuz robbed 😠
  5. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '11 17:49
    Let me think... no in 2008, we wuz robbed 😠
    If Rooney was watching ,he must of been pulling out his hair !
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    05 Jun '11 22:36
    All your cod are belong to us.
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    06 Jun '11 13:45
    GO FINLAND! WOO HOO! WE KICKED SAN MARINO'S BUTT! 0-1! WOO HOO!

[whisper] the only 3 points Finland will get [/whisper]
  8. Joined
    06 Apr '11
    Moves
    06 Jun '11 14:44
    England need to forget qualifiying, build a new team get rid of all the has beens and premadonna's, get rid of the manager and get in an Englishman who knows the how the English players think/play, and look at cutting the amout of overseas players playing the the premiership or making teams have more English players in there ranks.
    Concentrate on developing bisham abbey (which was supposed to happen when Capello was hired) as a center on excellence and stop thinking were the best in the world! We may have one of the best leagues but what English players actually play in it, collectively are not world class and few and far between.
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    06 Jun '11 14:57
    What England needs to do is to accept that the 60's world cup
    was a mistake of history and a farce, and then stop dreaming that
    it is possible to win any major trophy ever again.
  10. Joined
    06 Apr '11
    Moves
    06 Jun '11 16:19
    Would'nt say it was a farce they won the event fair and square and had a decent team but thats history, we will never ever win a thing until the mentality of the players change and the coaching of our young players change.
    School kids still play on full size pitches and only get a chance to touch the ball now and again. Small pitches and an emphasis on touch/passing a priorty, not what possition you play. Players would prefer to play for their club rather than England, Jack wilshere wanted and said he was going to the U21 euro champs then all of a sudden he's to tired and didnt go? B@lls wenger played his part in this. Pearce should have demanded he go. The more experience these players get playing in big tournaments the better for the national side.
    Take Spain for the perfect example.
  11. In your face
    Moves
    06 Jun '11 17:03
    Originally posted by Seitse
    What England needs to do is to accept that the 60's world cup
    was a mistake of history and a farce, and then stop dreaming that
    it is possible to win any major trophy ever again.
    La la la, la la la.

Got my fingers in my ears.

La la la, I can't hear you.

La la la.
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    06 Jun '11 17:33
    oi this thread was supposed to be about the now crowned 13th best goalscorer (and therefore best player) in european international history and how he's going to help his lesser compatriots qualify for euro 2012 not about now bad england is, that my friends is just a hilarious sideshow.

if only robbie keane was playing for england in 66, you might have won the world cup without doggy linesman calls.
  13. In your face
    Moves
    06 Jun '11 18:01
    oi this thread was supposed to be about the now crowned 13th best goalscorer (and therefore best player) in european international history and how he's going to help his lesser compatriots qualify for euro 2012 not about now bad england is, that my friends is just a hilarious sideshow.

if only robbie keane was playing for england in 66, you might have won the world cup without doggy linesman calls.
    Pah! I think we would do better with Robbie Carobbie.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jun '11 18:461 edit
    Pah! I think we would do better with Robbie Carobbie.
    So do I, all i would need to do is turn up with my Germany away kit, black with gold trim, three stars above the badge, Schweinsteiger on the back and you may have have a snowballs chance. 🙂
  15. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Jun '11 20:55
    La la la, la la la.

Got my fingers in my ears.

La la la, I can't hear you.

La la la.
    And that's why England will never win a competition again: the FA has the same attitude as you.

Richard

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree