Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    05 Jan '07 20:03 / 1 edit
    Where should I put my money...?

    Macclesfield to draw with Chelsea, Tamworth to beat Norwich, or Coventry to beat Bristol City
  2. Standard member millerman
    Y.N.W.A
    05 Jan '07 20:12
    Arsenal to draw against LFC,

    Now that would be giant killing
  3. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    05 Jan '07 20:21
    I've gone for Macc to both win & draw, just incase. 28's on the win which has come in since Chelskis form dipped.
  4. 05 Jan '07 20:59
    If Swansea had Trundle, Robinson and Pratley then maybe they could have taken on Sheff Utd, but without them I can't see how they will. Shame really, that looked a good draw for them!
  5. 06 Jan '07 09:47
    You should invest your money sensibly in a low risk account
  6. 06 Jan '07 10:56
    Originally posted by rhb
    Where should I put my money...?

    Macclesfield to draw with Chelsea, Tamworth to beat Norwich, or Coventry to beat Bristol City
    Try Wrexham.
  7. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    06 Jan '07 11:33
    Originally posted by Ian68
    Try Wrexham.
    I've already made my insurance bets - was prompted after 5-live said Derby was the nap of the round
  8. 06 Jan '07 11:38
    Originally posted by rhb
    I've already made my insurance bets - was prompted after 5-live said Derby was the nap of the round
    To be honest I hope it doesn't happen. My best mate is a Derby fan and I don't think I could put up with him crying in his beer all night!
  9. 06 Jan '07 13:28
    i have a feeling that cardiff will beat my beloved spurs on sunday:'(:'(
  10. 06 Jan '07 13:29 / 1 edit
    ...also Brighton to beat West Ham and Charlton to go out as well.

    (remember you heard it HERE FIRST)
  11. 06 Jan '07 17:55
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    If Swansea had Trundle, Robinson and Pratley then maybe they could have taken on Sheff Utd, but without them I can't see how they will. Shame really, that looked a good draw for them!
    Cynic!

  12. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    06 Jan '07 18:08
    What were the odds of Rosicky scoring two?
  13. 06 Jan '07 20:10
    Originally posted by SALADIN
    i have a feeling that cardiff will beat my beloved spurs on sunday:'(:'(
    I wouldn't worry too much. City have been truly awful for the last 2 months. No wins in 11 I think!
  14. 06 Jan '07 22:46
    Originally posted by Ian68
    Cynic!



    Unlucky blade68! I guess Warnock didn't take Swansea seriously and ended up paying the price for it! Better luck next year when we could be playing each other
    I hope you stay in the Prem though, I like the squad you have there
    Bring on the 4th round draw!
  15. 07 Jan '07 11:56
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst


    Unlucky blade68! I guess Warnock didn't take Swansea seriously and ended up paying the price for it! Better luck next year when we could be playing each other
    I hope you stay in the Prem though, I like the squad you have there
    Bring on the 4th round draw!
    City to beat Spurs and play the Swans would be nice.