1. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 16:25
    Originally posted by darvlay
    That would've been awesome.
    Hopefully he would have let you finish taking care of business first at the urinal.
  2. Swansea
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 23:29
    I've walked along side John Hartson, as me and my gf got into the Liberty Stadium, he was getting out of his car with his kids and we were walkign along together! I couldn't believe it 🙂 He's a really nice guy!

Also loads of Swansea players are always in town to see, Trundle was in front of me in the que at hmv and I laughed at his trousers lol
  3. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 00:19
    Halle Berry and David Justice in a mall in Atlanta Georgia when they were married. Real nice people.
  4. Joined
    28 Sep '06
    Moves
    05 Mar '07 02:30
    I work at a Movie theater and when i used to work downstairs I saw plenty of people (moved up to projection about a year ago), but here is the list. I never really bothered any of them.

Mohammad Ali
    Luis Gonzales -diamondbacks
    Randy Johnson -diamondbacks
    Matt Williams - diamondbacks
    Alice Cooper
    Eddie House - was on the Suns
    Arturo Moreno - Owner of the L.A. Angels (i already knew him though, he coached my little league team back in 1998 and 1999)
  5. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    05 Mar '07 04:11
    Me and my mates were coming back from a gig years ago and stopped in a service station, where we ended up arguing so loudly about whether the bloke on the next table was Lennie Lawrence that the guy (who clearly WAS Lennie Lawrence) stormed out.

The end.
  6. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    05 Mar '07 04:13
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I pissed beside Russian boxer Ivan Drago at a strip joint in Toronto about 7 years back. The temptation to start quoting Rocky IV to him was unbelievable high but amazingly I resisted.
    You should have started singing "Living in America" while showering him in urine.

That would have won his attention, and his respect.
  7. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Mar '07 05:30
    Originally posted by invigorate
    I used to run a restaurant Sushi n Brighton. We had quite a few personalities through the door. Chris Coleman, Alan Macanally from football, Andrew Flintoff many times, Ashley Giles from cricket.

Celebrity couples included. Peter Andre and Jordan many times, Les Dennis and Amanda Holden, Frank Skinner with a variety of beautiful women.

My favourite ...[text shortened]... rning from training on the tube - that shows how much football has changed in the last 15 years.
    What's Chris Coleman like?
  8. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    05 Mar '07 14:06
    Originally posted by Crita
    Big. I'm 6, 4" he was as big as me and broad. He was quietly spoken, very polite and had a stunning beauty on his arm. Definitely went up in my estimation on meeting him.
  9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    05 Mar '07 15:21

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Swansea
    Moves
    05 Mar '07 19:47
    Originally posted by Crita
    He's a really nice bloke, he's from Swansea and my gf's mum was at school with him.
  11. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Mar '07 22:00
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Big. I'm 6, 4" he was as big as me and broad. He was quietly spoken, very polite and had a stunning beauty on his arm. Definitely went up in my estimation on meeting him.
    Cool, thanks for that.

I'm an Australian Fulham fan so I was just wondering if what I hear about him is true. I reckon he's doing a great job as a young manager on a tight budget but a lot of Fulham fans complain and want him sacked.

He seems like a genuine, honest guy in the press conferences I've seen. I didn't realise he was so big though!
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    06 Mar '07 16:15
    Originally posted by dottewell
    You should have started singing "Living in America" while showering him in urine.

That would have won his attention, and his respect.
    I didn't want to be broken. 🙁
  13. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    07 Mar '07 00:57
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Me and my mates were coming back from a gig years ago and stopped in a service station, where we ended up arguing so loudly about whether the bloke on the next table was Lennie Lawrence that the guy (who clearly WAS Lennie Lawrence) stormed out.

The end.
    Who?

D
  14. Joined
    13 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '07 12:01
    I was once reversing out of my parents driveway a little too fast when Geoff Boycott nearly got in the way as he suddenly appeared behind the car. It turned out he'd got the wrong house but the thing was I was so close to running my hero over. Now that would have been a story.
  15. Swansea
    Moves
    07 Mar '07 14:41
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Who?

D
    He used to be the manager of Cardiff City and a few other clubs, he's not that great a manager 😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree