Flamin' Convicts

Flamin' Convicts

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
09 Nov 06

This game is pointless.

The fighting ruins the rest of the sport and it's utter crap as a fighting sport.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
11 Nov 06

Originally posted by Palynka
This game is pointless.

The fighting ruins the rest of the sport and it's utter crap as a fighting sport.
Don't be like that.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
11 Nov 06
1 edit

Originally posted by dyl
Don't be like that.
Fine, be that way.

E
Cognitive Junta

Moves
11 Nov 06

Originally posted by Ragnorak
This is an excerpt from the recent compromised rules (GAA and Ozzie Rules) series between Ireland and Australia...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OIGREZw4Sr4

Amazingly, only 1 person ended up in hospital and I don't think that tackle was even featured in this clip.

D
That guy that went nuts is Chris Johnson and he is a effing tool. I like watching that sport and i love a physical game. But alot of Aussie Rules players are w@nkers and use it as an excuse to beat up semi-professionals. It is getting really quite sad.

mt
Walleye Guy

Gone fishin'

Moves
11 Nov 06

The "flying clothesline" in the middle of the clip is awesome! Almost a beheading!

l
Kara Thrace &

her special destiny

Moves
13 Nov 06

Originally posted by mtthw
You wouldn't be...whinging...here, would you? No, Aussies never do that. Especially when they lose.
............. and especially when the English rugby league half-back is sent home for gambling on the Tri-Nations series..........
Never.

😀