1. Subscriberscoop122
    scoop122
    Southport
    Moves
    06 May '07 23:04
    more a request than a solution.
    anyone got any brilliant systems to send william hiils / ladbrokes home crying ?
    i usually break even over the season doing quadruples and trebles. you only need about one in six to come in to stay straight. i know a bit about spread betting but would appreciate any further information
    let's snot the bookies !
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '07 23:09
    Originally posted by scoop122
    anyone got any brilliant systems to send william hiils / ladbrokes home crying ?
    i usually break even over the season doing quadruples and trebles. you only need about one in six to come in to stay straight. i know a bit about spread betting but would appreciate any further information
    let's snot the bookies !
    easy, you get some contacts who know how to work around the NFL, and you'll be betting and makin' a killin' in no time
    :-)
    go colts!
  3. Subscriberscoop122
    scoop122
    Southport
    Moves
    06 May '07 23:24
    Originally posted by rubberjaw30
    easy, you get some contacts who know how to work around the NFL, and you'll be betting and makin' a killin' in no time
    :-)
    go colts!
    do appreciate the advice mate but being seven thousand miles away i meant 'soccer' ! πŸ™‚πŸ˜‰
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '07 23:271 edit
    do appreciate the advice mate but being seven thousand miles away i meant 'soccer' ! πŸ™‚πŸ˜‰
    oh,
    soccer
    i prefer rugby to soccer or american football...
    'tis a great sport...
    sadly, almost all in my town are american football gurus and don't want to play rugby...
    which bloody well blows,
    we had to play three straight games with only one sub...
    some of us, including myself, had to play with busted knees!
    and for a prop in a scrum down with a bad knee, it ain't good!
    i just realized that none of this is relevant to your thread, sorry
  5. Subscriberscoop122
    scoop122
    Southport
    Moves
    06 May '07 23:38
    no worries mate
    rugby is a far more demanding game. rugby union, rugby league and ausie football are probably the three toughest games on the planet to play. fullcredit to you and hope your knee clears up πŸ™‚
  6. Subscriberscoop122
    scoop122
    Southport
    Moves
    06 May '07 23:39
    Originally posted by rubberjaw30
    oh,
    soccer
    i prefer rugby to soccer or american football...
    'tis a great sport...
    sadly, almost all in my town are american football gurus and don't want to play rugby...
    which bloody well blows,
    we had to play three straight games with only one sub...
    some of us, including myself, had to play with busted knees!
    and for a prop in a scrum down wi ...[text shortened]... bad knee, it ain't good!
    i just realized that none of this is relevant to your thread, sorry
    no offence but i assume as a prop you are about six feet tall and six feet wide !
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 May '07 01:25
    no offence but i assume as a prop you are about six feet tall and six feet wide !
    six foot 1 inch tall
    about half that in width
    since i started playing rugby, though...
    it's become more muscle than fat...
    i'm feelin pretty good...
  8. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeΒ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    07 May '07 01:591 edit
    let's snot the bookies !
    Forget about multiples, trebles or doubles, stake only on single events : I know it's less exciting but if you do accurately and with religious method you can make a sure income every week.

Play live a lot, betting during the game will give you always way better odds than before the game.

If xyz team pays a 1.75 odd before the game, after 15-20 minutes without a goal scored the odds will go up at 2.00 or more ; also by betting live you can partially regain some money in case of clearly losing bets.

e.g.: if you bet 100€ on team A and after 70 minutes team A is losing 0-2 then you can always punt the equal or bigger amount of cash on team B at 1.17 odds or around that, it's always better than losing the whole stake.

However betting live is better for fast markets like basketball because of the continuous variation of result and odds (and there's no draw).
  9. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    07 May '07 07:29
    Rule 1: Never back Man City.
  10. Swansea
    Moves
    07 May '07 10:47
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Rule 1: Never back Man City.
    That's not true, you can always back them not to score at home 😡
  11. swivel seat
    Moves
    07 May '07 11:26
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    That's not true, you can always back them not to score at home 😡
    a la vassell

actually the only penalty i have ever taken was exactly the same as his :'(, they is difficult, them penalty kicks πŸ™„
  12. Swansea
    Moves
    07 May '07 11:42
    Originally posted by gniyfidom7
    a la vassell

actually the only penalty i have ever taken was exactly the same as his :'(, they is difficult, them penalty kicks πŸ™„
    a la all the city strikers, with maybe the exception of Mpenza, he will be good for them if they can get him a good partner upfront!
  13. swivel seat
    Moves
    07 May '07 11:50
    a la all the city strikers, with maybe the exception of Mpenza, he will be good for them if they can get him a good partner upfront!
    Indeed i am the only useless striker that Pearce hasnt purchased so far, onwards and upwards πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ™„πŸ™‚
  14. Swansea
    Moves
    07 May '07 11:58
    Originally posted by gniyfidom7
    Indeed i am the only useless striker that Pearce hasnt purchased so far, onwards and upwards πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ™„πŸ™‚
    Won't be long until you get snapped up then πŸ™‚ lol
  15. swivel seat
    Moves
    07 May '07 12:00
    Won't be long until you get snapped up then πŸ™‚ lol
    i am available on a free, and even my present team Real Madras will be happy, because i have only scored twice in eighty oddd appearancii πŸ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree