1. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    14 Jul '10 08:18
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jul/13/germany-footballers-gay-michael-becker

Can 'the new adroit, lighter and elegant style of play' displayed by Germany's heroes be ascribed to their sexual preferences?

Do Joachim Loew's scarves have anything to do with this?
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Jul '10 20:17
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jul/13/germany-footballers-gay-michael-becker

Can 'the new adroit, lighter and elegant style of play' displayed by Germany's heroes be ascribed to their sexual preferences?

You mean there are soccer players who aren't gay?
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    14 Jul '10 20:21

Joachim Loew is a handsome man who, I am not ashamed to say, I would kiss on the lips.
  4. Cyberspace
    Moves
    15 Jul '10 08:11

Frankly, does it matter? As long as the balls keep going into the net, who cares? 😵
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Jul '10 23:22
    Originally posted by arterioes
    Frankly, does it matter? As long as the balls keep going into the net, who cares? 😵
    the christians and their kids cheering them on?? 😛
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '10 01:32
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    the christians and their kids cheering them on?? 😛
    MMA is what bothers Christians with all the 69 positions the fighters seem to happily end up in. Soccer gay? Not really! Manly game indeed even though many players might actually be gay. IN reality who cares? The one thing that bothered me was Englands' WAG's problem.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jul '10 12:33
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Impossible!! After all, its a gay sport. 😛
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jul '10 14:05
    Not that there's anything wrong with that. 😵
  9. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '10 14:071 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Gay sport? Nah! Gay refs, all of them, but this one's the queen of them all!

YouTube&feature=related

Then there's this ultra gay bunch!

YouTube
  10. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '10 14:40
    Originally posted by whodey
    They will be wearing tights next ,oh ! i forgot it's your American footballers that wear them !!!
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '10 15:49
    Originally posted by phil3000
    They will be wearing tights next ,oh ! i forgot it's your American footballers that wear them !!!
    And wear the tights quite proudly! And bend over behind center and pat their butt gently as if assiting center in giving birth to the ball!
  12. Joined
    03 Aug '10
    Moves
    03 Aug '10 16:32
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah😛😛😛😀😀😀
  13. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    05 Aug '10 04:48
    Oh, I think that this is funny on many levels. 10 years ago, who would have considered proposing that German football would be lacking in steel??

On a serious note, I don't think that any fault can be given to the overall playing style of Germany in the tournament.

The only critique that I have, though, does come back, perhaps, to tying into less than masculine play against Spain. They seemed afraid to me. They needed to get stuck in on tackles, needed more agression going forward. In short, they wussed out against Spain. Soooooo gay! :p

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree