1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 Dec '07 15:15
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Listen Phlabs you are off topic. You should be talking about the Cowboys and how they are going to stuff New England if New England makes it to the Super Bowl. If the Giants don't want to play and New England sets some kind of Phony Records, there should be an asterisk * next to the record and say that the Giants threw a game in order for New England to accomplish those records. 😛
    I thought I told you to stuff it.

P-
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    28 Dec '07 06:24
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I thought I told you to stuff it.

P-
    Dont let the also rans get to you Phlab. Tomorrows game is huge, its worth half a Super Bowl. 3.5 rings!
  3. Standard memberScotty70
    Maddog1213
    Central Office
    Moves
    29 Dec '07 07:48
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    Dont let the also rans get to you Phlab. Tomorrows game is huge, its worth half a Super Bowl. 3.5 rings!
    Pats vs. Colts was worth half a SB. I wouldn't include any NFC team as playing in a game dubbed "Half a Superbowl", including the Cowboys
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    29 Dec '07 08:11
    Originally posted by Scotty70
    Pats vs. Colts was worth half a SB. I wouldn't include any NFC team as playing in a game dubbed "Half a Superbowl", including the Cowboys
    Only from the point of view that an undefeated season is huge.
  5. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 01:06
    Go Patriots I'd like to see them go undefeated. Then lose in the playoffs!
  6. 6yd box
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 04:05
    Originally posted by Ramned
    a fantastic performance by the Giants....they have really surprised me tonight
  7. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 04:21
    Originally posted by Ramned
    ... to the Packers 😏
  8. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 04:22
    Congrats to the Pats 🙂
  9. Standard memberScotty70
    Maddog1213
    Central Office
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 04:45
    Originally posted by spurs73
    Giants really did make a game out of it. One bad pass and one blown coverage play was the difference.
  10. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 04:48
    Congrats to the Pats, and to the Giants. One of the best games I've seen in a long time.

Phlab PM'd me and told me he was really scared. I did my best to reassure him.
  11. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 04:51
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    Congrats to the Pats, and to the Giants. One of the best games I've seen in a long time.

Phlab PM'd me and told me he was really scared. I did my best to reassure him.
    Your LIES smell of Limburger Cheese, but are NO WHERE NEAR as TASTY!

P-
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 04:571 edit
    Originally posted by spurs73
    Yeah.... Little Payton was very cool and controled. I didn't expect a game this fun or close... although as you might notice from my posts and TIME STAMPS that I was never really worried about the outcome.

I think the only game that had me scat was the Ravens game... that one had me down and shaking! This game, I was bummed about not getting an early lead, and a blocked pass with a helmet... but when they were down I still knew they had 14 or 21 points left in them.

That explaination is nothing to take away from the Giant's great game play, that was one of the best lost games in history if you think about it. Alright... I was a tad 'worried' but still felt Pats would pull it off.

I left room for doubt you might notice in an early post.

P-
  13. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 09:551 edit
    I saw a different look in the eyes of Bill and Brady today, almost as if they had lost some confidence. Then suddenly it all changed. Just a couple of plays. That quick. This is an amazing team, no doubt. I have got to watch this game again. The Ravens game was good, but this one was a game to write about. Both teams earned their pay checks today.

Edit: Oh I almost forgot...hey Moe, pick two. Boink!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree