1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 14:32
    Three and a half hours to kickoff. Week 14, the Eagles handed the Giants their collective asses, but that was without Brandon Jacobs. Hard to pick against the defending champions, but I think McNabb plays loose, and Dawkins takes the field knowing he doesn't have too many more chances. As hard as this might be for an outsider - or a Giants fan - to believe, I don't think the Giants can match the intensity of the Eagles today. Eagles win a defensive slugfest, 17-13.
  2. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 15:28
    0949 EST (GMT -5): Eli Manning has entered the stadium.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 15:37
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Three and a half hours to kickoff. Week 14, the Eagles handed the Giants their collective asses, but that was without Brandon Jacobs. Hard to pick against the defending champions, but I think McNabb plays loose, and Dawkins takes the field knowing he doesn't have too many more chances. As hard as this might be for an outsider - or a Giants fan - to b ...[text shortened]... e Giants can match the intensity of the Eagles today. Eagles win a defensive slugfest, 17-13.
    The Giants have won every game they've had to since last January. The Beagles are chokers.

Giants 423 Eagles -6
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 16:48
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The Giants have won every game they've had to since last January. The Beagles are chokers.

Giants 423 Eagles -6
    Ballsy score prediction there No1. I'm going to have to take the points and the under there Vanna!!
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 16:52
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Ballsy score prediction there No1. I'm going to have to take the points and the under there Vanna!!
    I might be a tad optimistic there.

Actually, I expect a tough close game but I think the G-Men will win.
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 17:091 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I have to take the points too. No1, when you posted that line, I lined up three people. Four's calling back. We might have to discuss that action.
  7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 17:14
    I might be a tad optimistic there.

Actually, I expect a tough close game but I think the G-Men will win.
    All the signs point to the Giants by a field goal today. But they've lost three of their last four, and the Eagles are surging. However this comes out, I think it's a classic game. Honest to God, I'm going to be screaming for my team, but losing to the defending champions is no shame and just to be in this game is incredible. I'm glad that Brian Dawkins and No. 5 don't share my complacency. We'll see. 46:31 to kickoff.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 17:15
    All the signs point to the Giants by a field goal today. But they've lost three of their last four, and the Eagles are surging. However this comes out, I think it's a classic game. Honest to God, I'm going to be screaming for my team, but losing to the defending champions is no shame and just to be in this game is incredible. I'm glad that Brian Dawkins and No. 5 don't share my complacency. We'll see. 46:31 to kickoff.
    Off to the bar!!!
  9. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 17:16
    I'm still rooting for SD to take the big game(though I'm not holding my breath). Being a New Yorker, if I can't have my team I'll settle for and be happy with NYG. If all else fails considering my options, I'd rather see Philly win it than the other teams.
  10. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 17:17
    Off to the bar!!!
    I hope your team plays extremely well in a close, losing effort.
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 17:18
    Originally posted by zakkwylder
    I'm still rooting for SD to take the big game(though I'm not holding my breath). Being a New Yorker, if I can't have my team I'll settle for and be happy with NYG. If all else fails considering my options, I'd rather see Philly win it than the other teams.
    Ok buddy you're in the Cool Kids Club. You're CK-4.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 22:39
    Ok buddy you're in the Cool Kids Club. You're CK-4.
    Congrats; Eli really sucked, for some reason our offensive coordinator decided Jacobs shouldn't be used in crucial situations and McNabb made a few big plays. The Eagles deserved it and the Giants didn't.

Good luck in Arizona.
  13. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 23:06
    Congrats; Eli really sucked, for some reason our offensive coordinator decided Jacobs shouldn't be used in crucial situations and McNabb made a few big plays. The Eagles deserved it and the Giants didn't.

Good luck in Arizona.
    So it really was a fluke last year.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 23:26
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    So it really was a fluke last year.
    I prefer to believe that the Cowboys even making the playoffs was the fluke last year.
  15. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '09 23:26

Giants 423 Eagles -6
    You seem to do better with college than pro. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree