1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    13 Jun '11 21:26
    LeBum James, Chris Botch, and Drain Wade weren't tougher than Dirk after all!!

Congrats to the Mavs!!!

Mark Cuban showed a lot of class allowing the original owner of the team accept the trophy on behalf of the club.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Jun '11 02:22
    I have to say, even though I could care less about the NBA, I am glad Clevland fans finally have something to celebrate, which is Lebron going down in flames.

😀
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    14 Jun '11 03:15
    I just saw a guy wearing a T-shirt that said

"Hey LeBron, How does my Dirk taste?"

Got to admit, Dallas has class!!
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '11 11:34
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I just saw a guy wearing a T-shirt that said

"Hey LeBron, How does my Dirk taste?"

Got to admit, Dallas has class!!
    That pic is actually from Cleveland.
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '11 11:36
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    LeBum James, Chris Botch, and Drain Wade weren't tougher than Dirk after all!!

Congrats to the Mavs!!!

Mark Cuban showed a lot of class allowing the original owner of the team accept the trophy on behalf of the club.
    I was at the AAC watch party for game six. Pure awesomeness! The atmosphere was electric. My ears still ring from the volume of the adoring crowd. It was just like being at a live game, almost! Go Mavs!!!!!!
  6. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    15 Jun '11 19:59
    Congrats Mavs World Champions

Lebron James is a baby who chokes in big games he proved it again he will never be another Jordan!
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    16 Jun '11 02:53
    Originally posted by richfeet
    Congrats Mavs World Champions

Lebron James is a baby who chokes in big games he proved it again he will never be another Jordan!
    Misspelled his name. It is LeBum!!! We are so happy. I'll be in downtown Dallas for the parade tomorrow!
  8. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    16 Jun '11 12:20
    James has to be the most scrutinized NBA star of all time. And he brings it upon himself.
  9. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    16 Jun '11 22:57
    Originally posted by badmoon
    James has to be the most scrutinized NBA star of all time. And he brings it upon himself.
    Absolutely does. He fancies himself above us all, eats up all the nonsense about him being better than MJ then produces flops/chokes for the ages. I suspect he'll never amount to much. I really think Wade is regretting orchestrating the Jamse/Bosh/Wade move about now. Wade would likely be a champion easily alongside Rose with the Bulls. With the Heat he has to pull for himself and pick up huge James slack. Both Wade and James put together horrible fourth quarters in the finals. However, James looked whiney and put upon whereas one could see Wade trying hard. I've never seen anyone casually walk back after a missed shot so often. All players do at times, but not all the time. Needs a good sports psychologist IMHO.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree