1. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    18 Mar '12 20:22
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Ever noticed how Mark Sanchez and Tony Romo are very similar underachievers?
    I think they're opposites, actually.

Romo has shown excellent skills and puts up big numbers, but seems to choke in the 4th quarter and in the post season.

Sanchez has not shown even average QB skills and puts up poor numbers, but plays his best in the 4th quarter and in the post season. In 3 seasons, he has 4 road playoff wins, more than Romo would sniff in two careers.
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    18 Mar '12 20:22
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Yes. Both rich, pretty boys instill less than leadership and confidence on the field... especially in a fourth quarter close game clinch.
    You don't watch the Jets much, do you?
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Mar '12 14:52
    Washington will have the number 2 pick in the draft and still want Peyton as well,
    but Peyton doesn't want to play his brother twice a year.

Can't believe he would have any interest in KC.

I figure the allure of playing in Denver with Elway at the helm, or in Miami close to his
    condo are the most likely targets for him to land on.
    Shorty, your Denver speculation was correct.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    20 Mar '12 15:00
    Shorty, your Denver speculation was correct.
    Now...where does Tebow go??? Miami or Jacksonville???
  5. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    20 Mar '12 16:18
    Now...where does Tebow go??? Miami or Jacksonville???
    Tebow should be converted into a jack of all trades Brad Smith/ Julian Edelman type. This is often done with college QBs (Antwan Randle El comes to mind).

I don't think he'll ever be a successful pro QB. The Broncos win streak last year was much more about its defense and some good surprise running plays down the stretch than it was about Tebow's arm.
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    20 Mar '12 16:43
    Originally posted by sh76
    Tebow should be converted into a jack of all trades Brad Smith/ Julian Edelman type. This is often done with college QBs (Antwan Randle El comes to mind).

I don't think he'll ever be a successful pro QB. The Broncos win streak last year was much more about its defense and some good surprise running plays down the stretch than it was about Tebow's arm.
    That is exactly what I think. I have a hunch New England could make a run at him for H back.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Mar '12 16:581 edit
    That is exactly what I think. I have a hunch New England could make a run at him for H back.
    Denver may keep Tebow as insurance against Peyton (who hasn't taken hard hits for awhile) getting injured. If not, deal with Patriots would reunite him with Josh McDaniels.
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    20 Mar '12 18:46
    Denver may keep Tebow as insurance against Peyton (who hasn't taken hard hits for awhile) getting injured. If not, deal with Patriots would reunite him with Josh McDaniels.
    Don't think the Denver front office wants Tebow around to listen to the jeers
    from the crowds if Peyton stumbles or the Broncos stutter out of the gate.
    Just my guess.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 Mar '12 14:36
    Tebow's a Jet. Hmmm...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree