1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Sep '07 20:47
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Oh yeah, and some guy almost died. That sucked.
    Pretty sure he won't walk again. I also understand he's not out of the water as far as surviving this injury goes.

P-
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 01:301 edit
    It's not a big deal. Can you even remember the last time Orlando Pace played a full game?
    Can't help to feel bad for *him...I mean, not the greatest thing to have a torn rotator cuff and torn ligament, is it?
  3. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 03:51
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Can't help to feel bad for *him...I mean, not the greatest thing to have a torn rotator cuff and torn ligament, is it?
    Yea pretty freaky watching an unconscious player taken off the field. Guess it was just a matter of time before this happened. The English ask why they use pads too..
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 03:53
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Yes, Sam Hurd is a second year player who I had never heard of. If you consider having 5 catches in an entire year "doing pretty good" then he did pretty good last year.

The Giants have more than one linebacker. Witten was allowed to run free to spots in the zone all day without anyone converging on him. After the first three times, you thin ...[text shortened]... ge couldn't have been worse; guys were open before the rush had a chance to close on Romo.
    You are right about Sam Hurd not playing much last year. I wouldn't expect you to know, or anyone else to know much about him unless you were local here in the DFW or a Northern Illinois fan. All I was saying is don't underestimate his abilities. He has looked really good in camp this year and last. Remember that with Terrell Owens Terry Glen, Jason Whiten along with Patric Crayton it was going to be hard for him to see much playing time. With Terry Glen down with a knee problem it's time to watch. He has something worth looking at.

Thanks for reminding me of "Brandon Jacobs" his name just temporarily slipped my mind. It wasn't a knock on him. I'm sorry you lost him. He will be back in a few weeks hopefully. He was a good player. I just hope what you have left will be enough, rosters limitations as they are in todays NFL.

You are right about the mismatch, the giants need to work on some things just like Big D. I think they were doubling up on Owens so much that it left vacancies elsewhere. Did you see how quick Tony Romo was getting the ball off in that game. It was unbelievable. You can't send the rush against that quickness and cover too. Something had to be open. I just don't know how he could make the reads that quick. I mean one step drops and throws for ten or twelve yards. He wasn't throwing short passes. How the heck? By the way Eli had a very good game up until he got hurt. Experience is helping him, but he played good against us last year too.

I don't know but Eli didn't look that bad. I think he will be alright. He was moving his shoulder around they first said bruised shoulder but it looks to be separated, so..hopefully, he won't be out to many games.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 13:27
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Pretty sure he won't walk again. I also understand he's not out of the water as far as surviving this injury goes.

P-
    Doctors are saying he will walk again, he's gained some movement.

Good deal, don't want another Daryl Stingley.

P-
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 14:06
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Yea pretty freaky watching an unconscious player taken off the field. Guess it was just a matter of time before this happened. The English ask why they use pads too..
    Orlando Pace was taken off the field unconcious?
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 14:07
    Doctors are saying he will walk again, he's gained some movement.

Good deal, don't want another Daryl Stingley.

P-
    Thank Jesus! I prayed, you know!
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 14:11
    Thank Jesus! I prayed, you know!
    No, thank YOU! Jesus wouldn't have done anything if it were not for your words to Him.

P-
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 14:12
    No, thank YOU! Jesus wouldn't have done anything if it were not for your words to Him.

P-
    Tee hee!
  10. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 17:26

P-
    I think that God's
    Got a sick sense of humour
    And when I die
    I expect to find him laughing....

-Depeche Mode
  11. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 17:35
    Originally posted by telerion
    According to the ESPN report, it sounds like it will still be a severe penalty even if they can't explain how the signals were (allegedly) being transmitted). Just having recording equipment on the field is enough.
    They don't have to be transmitted. That's a divisional game. Ergo, they will play again, and having this information will be a huge asset for the Pats.
  12. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 18:37
    Oh yeah, my local radio affiliate dropped their Vikings broadcast so I have no way to get the games short of shelling out for direct tv. =(
  13. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 00:57
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    I missed the game, but at least we won!
    thats write the pack won they had an awsome defense and we need work in offence though but we won!!!!!!!!!!!🙂
  14. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 18:31
    Wow Ramned. You guys lost Tye Hill this week too. Man, rough start.
  15. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 18:41
    Originally posted by telerion
    Wow Ramned. You guys lost Tye Hill this week too. Man, rough start.
    2 starters => It'll be almost twice as hard to beat the 49ers now 🙁
    Hope the storm stops plaguing the Rams...they didn't cheat, did they? 😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree