1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    21 Nov '07 12:07
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    Brett Favre _ 98.6 rating _ 67.7% _ 19 td _ 8 int _ 2975 yds
    Tom Brady _ 134.0rating _ 74.0% _ 38 td _ 4 int _ 3059 yds

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
    those stats disgust me because farve is my fav qb ๐Ÿ™ unfortunately he thinks he can throw into double and even triple coverage๐Ÿ˜ž
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    21 Nov '07 14:21
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    I know they are 10-0 and everyvoday makes a bid deal about them but what about the Packers who are 9-1 and could easly be 10-0 by the way Favre has more pass yards then Brady! SO lets start given the packers some respect!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Dallas is going to bust up the cheese heads. They are a better team.

P-
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    21 Nov '07 23:53
    we will beat dallas and then beat the pats!๐Ÿ™‚
    No thats right we'd rather play you, we have 2, 3 years worth of film to go over on you guys
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '07 01:371 edit
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    Brett Farve might end up with all the passing records...but he is no John Elway.

Dave[/b]
    You mean John Noway? That was the nickname he developed after blowing super bowl after super bowl. And then something interesting happened. They built a team around him and then he started winning super bowls!!! That's right, the kind of team that great QB's like Marino in Florida never had and therefore never won a super bowl. I think you focus to much on the success of the team than you do the talent of the QB.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '07 01:391 edit
    I know they are 10-0 and everyvoday makes a bid deal about them but what about the Packers who are 9-1 and could easly be 10-0 by the way Favre has more pass yards then Brady! SO lets start given the packers some respect!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Sorry guy but get used to hearing about them. They will go undefeated thanks to the Moss addition. Moss has a tendency to make any average team a good team or any good team a great team or any great team unbeatable. Just look at what he did at lowly Marshall in college. He made a no name college team #9 in the country!!
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '07 01:411 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Dallas is going to bust up the cheese heads. They are a better team.

P-
    I would like to see Moss and TO go head to head in the Super Bowl and chances are we will see just that. Better yet, I would like to see TO and Moss on the same team!!! The only question is, who is better?
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    22 Nov '07 22:44
    Originally posted by whodey
    I would like to see Moss and TO go head to head in the Super Bowl and chances are we will see just that. Better yet, I would like to see TO and Moss on the same team!!! The only question is, who is better?
    After TO runs his first crossing pattern against the Pats in the next Super Bowl, and runs into Mr. Rodneys neighborhood, there will no longer be a TO

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree