1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 Nov '11 17:03
    Originally posted by whodey
    Mike Brown got lucky. Anyone can see that Carson Palmer is damaged goods. The Raiders are stupid, what can I say? The irony here is that Palmer did Mike Brown a favor by forcing him to get rid of him. Otherwise he would be out there stinking up the field again instead of Dalton who actually has talent.

Speaking of Dalton, Brown did not want him origin ...[text shortened]... rick question. Don't answer.

Ah!!! I strangely feel a little better. Thanks man!! 😡
    You are an idiot who doesn't even know much about his own team.

Marvin Lewis is NOT the winningest coach in Bengals history, Sam Wyche is.
    Sam Wyche also won playoff games and made it to a Super Bowl.

There are MANY prominent owners who "got lucky" because the guy they wanted
    got taken before the could get him and they settled for someone else. Do you think the
    Dolphins are still pissed that they had to "settle" for Dan Marino in 1983?
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    06 Nov '11 19:23
    Mike Brown got lucky. Anyone can see that Carson Palmer is damaged goods. The Raiders are stupid, what can I say? The irony here is that Palmer did Mike Brown a favor by forcing him to get rid of him. Otherwise he would be out there stinking up the field again instead of Dalton who actually has talent.

Speaking of Dalton, Brown did not want him origin ...[text shortened]... rick question. Don't answer.

Ah!!! I strangely feel a little better. Thanks man!! 😡
    I don't think the Raiders are "stupid" to get Palmer. Campbell is out for an extended period of time, perhaps the rest of the season, and their backup was Kyle Boller. Palmer's a legitimate roll of the dice for them; I have a strange feeling that he might have a really good game today against Denver.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '11 21:39
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You are an idiot who doesn't even know much about his own team.

Marvin Lewis is NOT the winningest coach in Bengals history, Sam Wyche is.
    Sam Wyche also won playoff games and made it to a Super Bowl.

There are MANY prominent owners who "got lucky" because the guy they wanted
    got taken before the could get him and they settled for someone else. ...[text shortened]... you think the
    Dolphins are still pissed that they had to "settle" for Dan Marino in 1983?
    Speaking from one idiot to the other, I will try to take this s-l-o-w-l-y for ya.

Marvin Lewis has 65 wins.

Sam Wyche has 64.

65 is a larger number than 64.

Marvin Lewis is, therefore, the winningest coach in Bungledom....without a playoff win.

If it might help, I could mail you an audio tape if your having trouble reading. πŸ˜›
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '11 22:06
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I don't think the Raiders are "stupid" to get Palmer. Campbell is out for an extended period of time, perhaps the rest of the season, and their backup was Kyle Boller. Palmer's a legitimate roll of the dice for them; I have a strange feeling that he might have a really good game today against Denver.
    All we will have are stats at the end of the year to say yea or nay but my guess is I'm right.
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 Nov '11 23:12
    Speaking from one idiot to the other, I will try to take this s-l-o-w-l-y for ya.

Sam Wyche has 64.

Marvin Lewis is, therefore, the winningest coach in Bungledom....without a playoff win.

If it might help, I could mail you an audio tape if your having trouble reading. πŸ˜›
    My bad, I failed to count his FIVE WINS this season.

Silly me....some idiot said they wouldn't win a game this year and I believed him. 😞
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '11 10:59
    My bad, I failed to count his [b] FIVE WINS this season.

Silly me....some idiot said they wouldn't win a game this year and I believed him. 😞[/b]
    Oh thank God!! I was sooo not looking forward to a math lesson splaining that 65 is more than 64!!!
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    07 Nov '11 13:14
    Oh thank God!! I was sooo not looking forward to a math lesson splaining that 65 is more than 64!!!
    Now it is SIX wins as those Bengals are now tied for first in their division after
    dismantling the Titans.

Mike Brown must be beaming!!
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Nov '11 17:14
    I guess you couldn't call Palmer's game "good" because he threw 3 picks, but he did go 19 for 35 for 332 yards and 3 TDs - numbers I don't think Kyle Boller would have equalled. The Raiders did lose, but that was mainly because they allowed McGehee and Tebow to run wild - 299 yards rushing for the Broncos.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '11 03:45
    Now it is [b]SIX wins as those Bengals are now tied for first in their division after
    dismantling the Titans.

Mike Brown must be beaming!![/b]
    But now he has to play real teams

We will soon see what the team is made of. They really have not beaten much of anyone yet.
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    08 Nov '11 04:56

We will soon see what the team is made of. They really have not beaten much of anyone yet.
    6-2 versus the 0-8 you predicted seems fairly significant to me.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    08 Nov '11 22:24

No he doesn't: one of them us us, the Cleveland Browns--- at home. We couldn't beat them in the first game of the year, when the game was clearly in hand. We suck worse...
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Nov '11 01:51
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    No he doesn't: one of them us us, the Cleveland Browns--- at home. We couldn't beat them in the first game of the year, when the game was clearly in hand. We suck worse...
    What can I say, you still bear the "Brown" name and curse.

I'm not sure who I feel more sorry for. Is it Brown's fans or Bungle fans? All I can tell you is that when Paul Brown left either team it was all downhill.
  13. 42.4ΒΊ N / -71.2ΒΊ W
    Moves
    09 Nov '11 14:44

Sam Wyche has 64.

I would prefer it if you learned the difference between "your" and "you're".
  14. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    09 Nov '11 15:17
    Originally posted by kyngj
    Just give up on that one. You'll save yourself much heartache.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 04:22
    Originally posted by kyngj
    It's just enough for me to know you care. :'(

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree