1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    27 Nov '11 23:57
    Bengals beat the Browns in a great game.

(apologies to Archie Campbell and the Hee Haw gang)

Where , oh where is whodey tonight?
    Why don't you call them Bengals your own?
    They've scratched and they've clawed
    their way up the standings,
    You won't admit it, but ....
    them Cats is GOOD!!
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 03:41
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Bengals beat the Browns in a great game.

(apologies to Archie Campbell and the Hee Haw gang)

Where , oh where is whodey tonight?
    Why don't you call them Bengals your own?
    They've scratched and they've clawed
    their way up the standings,
    You won't admit it, but ....
    them Cats is GOOD!!
    They barely beat the "clowns" in a "great" game.

Hilarious!!

My guess is they will finish 8-8 which is historically nirvana for Mike Brown.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 13:36
    Originally posted by whodey
    They barely beat the "clowns" in a "great" game.

Hilarious!!

My guess is they will finish 8-8 which is historically nirvana for Mike Brown.
    You're "guesses" and "predictions" are gold!! Here is your original "prediction" in this thread:

Here is an article explaining former QB for the Cincinnati Bengals Carson Palmer. Rather than play for another $50 miilion, he would rather sit on the sidelines and not make a dime. In fact, he would love to play NFL football, which is why he refuses to play for the owner of the Bengals Mike Brown who the city affectionately refers to as "the clown".

0-16 baby!!! All the way!!

An 8 game improvement in a 12 game span!! LMAO!!!!!
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 14:421 edit
    And Carson Palmer throws for 301 yards against a tough Bear defense and the Raiders win their third in a row to remain in first in the AFC West.

EDIT: Hadn't realized the "tough Bear defense" was 30th in the league in giving up passing yardage. Still, Palmer is winning for the Raiders.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 04:47
    You're "guesses" and "predictions" are gold!! Here is your original "prediction" in this thread:

[b]Here is an article explaining former QB for the Cincinnati Bengals Carson Palmer. Rather than play for another $50 miilion, he would rather sit on the sidelines and not make a dime. In fact, he would love to play NFL football, which is why he refuses t ...[text shortened]...
    0-16 baby!!! All the way!!

An 8 game improvement in a 12 game span!! LMAO!!!!![/b]
    My prediction has always been that the Bungs suck, have sucked and are currently sucking and will always suck.

In the interim, feel free to gloat over Bungle wins over teams like the Clowns.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 04:48
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    And Carson Palmer throws for 301 yards against a tough Bear defense and the Raiders win their third in a row to remain in first in the AFC West.

EDIT: Hadn't realized the "tough Bear defense" was 30th in the league in giving up passing yardage. Still, Palmer is winning for the Raiders.
    Could it be he is starting to feel human again after all those years with Mike Brown?

I did not think it possible.
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 16:46
    Could it be he is starting to feel human again after all those years with Mike Brown?

I did not think it possible.
    Shock and horror!! whodey was wrong...again????
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Dec '11 06:041 edit
    Shock and horror!! whodey was wrong...again????
    It is purposeful. After all, if I was 100% right all the time what type of self esteem would you have? You probably would not even leave your house so as not to be seen in public. Instead, I prefer to be right about 90% of the time, that is just enough to keep your head from bulging larger than it already. However, I am wrong enough times so you can muster up enough self esteem to be seen leaving your house from time to time.

😀
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    01 Dec '11 13:42
    It is purposeful. After all, if I was 100% right all the time what type of self esteem would you have? You probably would not even leave your house so as not to be seen in public. Instead, I prefer to be right about 90% of the time, that is just enough to keep your head from bulging larger than it already. However, I am wrong enough times so you can muster up enough self esteem to be seen leaving your house from time to time.

😀
    You are more full of crap than a Christmas turkey, but if you want to try and sell,
    that malarkey, give it a whirl.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Dec '11 02:18
    Hmm?

The Bungs lost another, and big!!l

In fact, they have beaten only one team with a winning record in Tennessee. My guess is that they may not win another considering the schedule.

Even Palmer seems to be returning to form after getting routed by Miami.
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    05 Dec '11 02:25
    Hmm?

The Bungs lost another, and big!!l

In fact, they have beaten only one team with a winning record in Tennessee. My guess is that they may not win another considering the schedule.

Even Palmer seems to be returning to form after getting routed by Miami.
    Pittsburgh is one of the 3 best teams in the AFC, so Cincy getting beat isn't a surprise.

Miami throttling the Raiders was. But, it wasn't all on Palmer, and they have won the
    bulk of the games he has played in.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '11 17:00
    Pittsburgh is one of the 3 best teams in the AFC, so Cincy getting beat isn't a surprise.

Miami throttling the Raiders was. But, it wasn't all on Palmer, and they have won the
    bulk of the games he has played in.
    Back peddle, backe peddle, save?

Nope. 😀
  13. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 Dec '11 22:36
    Back peddle, backe peddle, save?

Nope. 😀
    To you?? No need to. I stand by my statements and so far I have been WAAAAAAAY
    more correct than you about both topics.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '11 03:29
    My, my, another abysmal week for the Bungs and Raiders. Who woulda thunk it?
  15. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    12 Dec '11 03:33
    My, my, another abysmal week for the Bungs and Raiders. Who woulda thunk it?
    LMAO.

The Bengals lost by one point with 2 seconds to go in the game to the Division winning
    Houston Texans. Truly abysmal!!

Who did the Raiders play? Oh yes, Green Bay, the only undefeated team in the NFL.
    That had to be a shock they lost as well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree