J-E-T-S

Standard membersh76
Sports 17 Jan '11 02:02
  1. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 02:021 edit
    Have a lovely summer with Gisele, Pretty Boy!

Go work on those cameras, Bill.

First the Giants knock off the Parts in the SB after 18-0 and now the Jets pick them off after a million blowout wins late in the season and a #1 seed.

I think it's safe to say that Tommy is no longer Super Man.

Rex totally outcoached Bellichik. Brady was under duress all day. Jets OL owned the Pats front 7.

Second biggest win in Jets history.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 02:43
    Originally posted by sh76

First the Giants knock off the Parts in the SB after 18-0 and now the Jets pick them off after a million blowout wins late in the season and a #1 seed.

Rex totally outcoached Bellichik. Brady was under duress all day. Jets OL owned the Pats front 7.

Who.
    Woood.
    Thunk.

Out
    Freaking
    Rageous
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 02:471 edit

Because they've had so few W's in big games. They will succumb next week! When their coaches aren't actually trying to maim opponents' players or sexually harrassing the foreign press they actually can play a mean game of football!
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 03:20
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Because they've had so few W's in big games. They will succumb next week! When their coaches aren't actually trying to maim opponents' players or sexually harrassing the foreign press they actually can play a mean game of football!
    Jets have 4 road playoff wins in the last 2 years.

How many do the cowgirls have?
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 03:33
    Jets have 4 road playoff wins in the last 2 years.

How many do the cowgirls have?
    How many people have the cowgirls tried to maim? Zero. Trash talking is the Jets game and a silly team let them get in their heads. You approve of trash talk? I guess so as long as the outcome is favorable. Maim, sexually harrass, it's all OK for your fair city. You know there's karma in the air for the soon to be prop planes of New Jersey! A Steel curtain will descend upon them and grinf them down to gliders!
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 03:39
    How many people have the cowgirls tried to maim? Zero. Trash talking is the Jets game and a silly team let them get in their heads. You approve of trash talk? I guess so as long as the outcome is favorable. Maim, sexually harrass, it's all OK for your fair city. You know there's karma in the air for the soon to be prop planes of New Jersey! A Steel curtain will descend upon them and grinf them down to gliders!
    Surely you don't approve of Big Ben's past antics do you?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 05:032 edits
    I hope the Cowboys give them Jets a thrashing next season for that! dang Yankee talk!
  8. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 11:571 edit
    LMAO!

I guess you didn't watch any football yesterday because your cowgirls are on vacation since October, but CBS showed that the Pats did THE EXACT SAME THING to the Jets in week 2; the wall, their player tried to trip the gunner out of bounds; the only difference being that he failed at it.

Since when do you give a damn about "sexual harassment" in any other context? HA! Because it's the Jets you're reaching all over the joint for stupid pretexts not to give the Jets credit for going INTO Foxboro and embarrassing a 14-2 team they beat everyone by 40 points for 6 weeks.

Cowgirls fans whining about trash talking??? LOL. I guess Michael Irvin never existed. Deion??? Get real.

Better luck next year; hey, at least you have a Ryan on your staff now.
  9. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 12:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I hope the Cowboys give them Jets a thrashing next season for that! dang Yankee talk!
    It's so hysterical how people whine about how the Jets are talking because their from NY or "Yankees" or any such nonsense.

Rex Ryan is from Ardmore, Oklahoma.

Braylon Edwards is from Detroit.

Antonio Cromartie is from Tallahassee, Florida.

Which Yankee/New Yorker is trash talking???
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 13:08
    It's so hysterical how people whine about how the Jets are talking because their from NY or "Yankees" or any such nonsense.

That would be you!
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 13:42
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Surely you don't approve of Big Ben's past antics do you?
    Indeed we're left with the dregs of the nfl, but steelers are but one player crappy whereas the Jets are nasty top to bottom. Only Eagles caused me more revuslion, but they're gone!
  12. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 13:45

J.E.T.S.! THat's who. Just because they come from hither and yonder does not excuse it one bit when NYC embraces such garbage! Just because Woody ALlen isn't on the team does not make the the team less NY. ON the other hand, one has to applaud tlaking the talk and walking the walk. They came to smash mouth and the arrogant Pats did not know how to handle playoff football.
  13. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 14:14
    J.E.T.S.! THat's who. Just because they come from hither and yonder does not excuse it one bit when NYC embraces such garbage! Just because Woody ALlen isn't on the team does not make the the team less NY. ON the other hand, one has to applaud tlaking the talk and walking the walk. They came to smash mouth and the arrogant Pats did not know how to handle playoff football.
    Do you think Rex Ryan will shave his legs for panty hose commercials and pose nude in Playgirl like Joe Willie White Shoes did?
  14. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 14:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie

That would be you!
    Me?

You don't read many of scac's posts, do you?

Last year he was practically calling for the execution of all the Jets players because the Colts rested Manning in the second half of that game 15, allowing the Jets to win their way into the playoffs.
  15. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 14:30
    Me?

You don't read many of scac's posts, do you?

Last year he was practically calling for the execution of all the Jets players because the Colts rested Manning in the second half of that game 15, allowing the Jets to win their way into the playoffs.
    Yeah! You. Don't for a minute pretend like you never trash talk. It's in your blood! Plus you never let go of a grudge. Of course I hated the Colts for what they did last year by allowing Jets to back into playoffs. This year the Jets earned their way. That much I applaud. I also admit that thee Jet trash talk may have been born out of the disrespect shown them by the lopsided point spread. No way Jets were 9 point dogs. As for the Cowboys trash talking. Please cite examples. I doubt you will find many or of the caliber of Rex Ryans and cromartie's. Gotta go back into the 70's when Cowboy's linebacker called Steelers QB stupid. Just because a team trash talks then backs it up does not make it accceptable.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree