likely to be NFL Greatest QBs

likely to be NFL Greatest QBs

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
23 Dec 06
1 edit

idk about any, tony romo looks like he might take a dive like the other young quarterbacks. maybe vince young, but he might end up like a washed up micheal vick

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
24 Dec 06

Kind of early to make a call, but of all of the young guns I'll take Matt Leinart for the best chance at being great. He may have to get out of Az to do it, though.

T

Moves
25 Dec 06

Tony Romo hands down.

E

Moves
25 Dec 06

Originally posted by TyFo57
Tony Romo hands down.
his last game wasnt so great, but it was a bad one for the whole team also. the cowboys have a second chance against the eagles. im not sure, but in the first game against the eagles was tony romo playing? either way i felt the cowboys shouldve won, and theyll win for sure today, cowboys are a new team.

L

Moves
20 Jun 07

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
his last game wasnt so great, but it was a bad one for the whole team also. the cowboys have a second chance against the eagles. im not sure, but in the first game against the eagles was tony romo playing? either way i felt the cowboys shouldve won, and theyll win for sure today, cowboys are a new team.
I would say Brady quinn has a good chance

M

Moves
20 Jun 07

Jordan Palmer 😲

L

Moves
20 Jun 07

Originally posted by MoneyManMike
Jordan Palmer 😲
I dont even know who he played for

M

Moves
20 Jun 07

Originally posted by LivingForJesus
I dont even know who he played for
UTEP where he broke a whole bunch of school records. He just got drafted to the Redskins. Just remember the name.

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
20 Jun 07

Johnny Unitas - look him up.

i

Moves
21 Jun 07

Originally posted by Frank Burns
Johnny Unitas - look him up.
there we go, finally a sound choice lol...

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Jun 07

Originally posted by badmoon
Kind of early to make a call, but of all of the young guns I'll take Matt Leinart for the best chance at being great. He may have to get out of Az to do it, though.
no lie

😞

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
23 Jun 07

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
idk about any, tony romo looks like he might take a dive like the other young quarterbacks. maybe vince young, but he might end up like a washed up micheal vick
It's already Tom Brady.

P-

R
The Rams

Moves
23 Jun 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
It's already Tom Brady.

P-
That remark is just πŸ˜›

m

Moves
24 Jun 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
It's already Tom Brady.

P-
another sound decison, although how many years has he been playing?, if he's played quite a couple years, then you'd have to say he is the greatest QB, but he probably can't be the most likely to be great if he already isπŸ˜•

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
24 Jun 07

"Train" Rex Grossman. πŸ˜›