1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    04 Nov '08 21:41
    Rightly defeated by a superb Atlético de Madrid, they needed a stupid referee to come and serve instructions from his owner, Mr. Platini, who despises Atlético ever since they kicked their stupid French team Marseille and, of course, back from when Larios slept with Mrs. Platini.

Shame on you, Liverpool! You are a second class team ever since you need help from the referees, and you should give those points to Atlético, say sorry, and withdraw your participation from the champions league.

UEFA sucks! Thieves! Thieves!!!!
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '08 22:04
    como?

as bad as the penalty decision was they deserved the draw.
  3. where angels play
    Moves
    04 Nov '08 22:171 edit
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Rightly defeated by a superb Atlético de Madrid, they needed a stupid referee to come and serve instructions from his owner, Mr. Platini, who despises Atlético ever since they kicked their stupid French team Marseille and, of course, back from when Larios slept with Mrs. Platini.

Shame on you, Liverpool! You are a second class team ever since you need help ...[text shortened]... , and withdraw your participation from the champions league.

LOLs the ref was awfull agreed, but the decisions evened themselves out in the end. For me it was pen, a harsh one, but the ref missed a blatant handball earlier on.

On a serious note Seitse, you ever considered becoming an Everton supporter? You fit the credentials exactly and you can always get a seat in the tesco stand.
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    04 Nov '08 23:12

Shame on you, Liverpool! You are a second class team ever since you need help ...[text shortened]... , and withdraw your participation from the champions league.

Ahem, were you actually watching the same game ??
    Sanctions against any club are only enforced by the powers that be and not by Liverpool. I have ordered a step ladder from an online site and will lend them to you for the purpose of climbing down from that inordinate high horse of yours 😛 😉
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 07:42
    I'm going to tell all of you the real story...

It all started with a French player of Atletico (Monsieur Larios) sleeping with Mrs. Platini. On top of that, it is no secret that Platini runs UEFA as a gangster, milking benefits out of it AND benefiting his favorite clubs, or those who have economic power. Then, the game against Marseille came, and Mr. Platini felt so offended by the team of his cuckold beating the team of his country, that he punished Atletico for violence... violence cuased by Marseille fans! And not only that, there's video where Marseille handicapped fans stand from their wheelchairs and walk! And punch policemen!

Oh, and on top of that, Atletico's coach tells a Marseille player "stop taking dives!" and he is punished with one game... for racism! My goodness! The guy is a Mexican yelling to an Argentinian!

And then, as a result, a team always spoiled by the referees, got spoiled again. Hand ball not whistled, yellow cards for Atletico players, and a fake penalty kick.

Gerrard is the most sad example of a diver and overrated player. He has no honor!

Hey, aren't you English people who laugh at the Italians for taking dives as if a football pitch were a pool? I've never seen more shameful dives than in English teams. Stop complaining about Italians! You have no sportmanship!

Enjoy your victory, guys. It was NOT deserved.

UEFA and the big, spoiled clubs (e.g. Liverpool) want Atletico out of the champions league. You may achieve it, you filthy rats, but the stain will be on your stupid face forever!

Die Platini! Die!
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 08:56
    And you can keep that idiot of Torres forever!

He is not welcome anymore in Atletico, damn idiot. The little imbecile claims to love Atletico de Madrid, but he cheered like a girl the undeserved, fake penalty goal.

A true professional stands by his words and remains quiet.
  7. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 09:172 edits
    It's unbelievable that this guy has TWICE condemn "foreign" players for diving too much.
    http://i33.tinypic.com/25ujlzq.jpg

Is there a biggest hypocrite?
    http://i36.tinypic.com/11idefl.jpg

lulz:
    http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh258/eoin_defaoite/Gifs/bdb3fe4694adb20d902da753620ca01cbc7.gif
  8. LA
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 09:37
    I'm going to tell all of you the real story...

It all started with a French player of Atletico (Monsieur Larios) sleeping with Mrs. Platini. On top of that, it is no secret that Platini runs UEFA as a gangster, milking benefits out of it AND benefiting his favorite clubs, or those who have economic power. Then, the game against Marseille came, and Mr. Plat ...[text shortened]... you filthy rats, but the stain will be on your stupid face forever!

Die Platini! Die!
    Liverpool played overall much better football and dominated the game from what I saw but they did not deserve to get a draw.

They generally have a lot of possesion in games but have no end product.

Yes I agree it was never a penalty and 10 minutes before Carra hand balled in his penalty area so you should have had a penalty to go 0-2 up.

End of the day, Liverpool played better football but were very very lucky.
    Atletico should have won because they scored a good goal and should have had a penalty.

However, its well known in England that Liverpool play with 12 men at Anfield. Almost every game they get a penalty or a player gets sent off. You are right Gerrard is the worse diver i've ever seen.

The season is only 2 months old and already Liverpool have had 8 games won in the last 5 minutes from penalties or men sent off, cheating ba&t%$ds.

Platini is actually against English teams more than any other country but thats another story.

Atletico would have won if you had played that young player from the start.
    Whats his name, is it Agruero or something like that.

He looks like a great player, but the English press say he's signing for Manchester City either in January or at the end of the season for about 60m Euros, so don't get too attached to him.

He'll be a star next season playing up front with Robinio and maybe Messi for City.
  9. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 10:48
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    On a serious note Seitse, you ever considered becoming an Everton supporter? You fit the credentials exactly and you can always get a seat in the tesco stand.
    Now that's funny...
  10. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 11:14
    yawn .......

Some seriously deluded individuals on this thread.
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 11:35
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    yawn .......

Some seriously deluded individuals on this thread.
    so ab where do you see the pool finishing this season?

personally i think they'll be third again but closer to man u and chelsea, a lot closer. next season thou a couple of guiltily players and who knows...depends on what rafa wants i guess.
  12. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 15:54
    Agreed with those that have criticized Gerrard for his diving. He dives as much as any player I've ever seen.

The play was a 50-50 ball and he got beat...then flops his arms out like he'd been shot in a 1950's Hollywood movie. What a cheat.
  13. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 16:05
    Originally posted by MrHand
    Agreed with those that have criticized Gerrard for his diving. He dives as much as any player I've ever seen.

The play was a 50-50 ball and he got beat...then flops his arms out like he'd been shot in a 1950's Hollywood movie. What a cheat.
    For the record, I don't care about his diving much. What I care about is his hypocrisy regarding the attacks he has made on foreign players.
  14. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 17:32
    Originally posted by Palynka

http://i33.tinypic.com/25ujlzq.jpg
    Penalty!!!
  15. where angels play
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 17:33
    Originally posted by MrHand

So you think it was wrong of him to look for the penalty?

Its the 94th minute of a game you have been dominating, you're 0-1 down and you go up for a challange 50/50 in the box in front of the kop. I think any professional footballer would have done the same. I dont think he got beat, he just showed the desire to win it and made the most of the situation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree