Man Utd if full of scoucers...

Man Utd if full of scoucers...

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In your face

Moves
08 Jul 09

Originally posted by trev33
saying that is 96 were we?
I think you'll find that it was a tongue in cheek comment. The paragraph before that should have give you a small inkling. I'll try to be less subtle next time.

Moves
09 Jul 09

so you think beckham is also bigger than jesus?
Yes, but he is actually a black guy with a skin condition and a high pitched voice!

j

Moves
12 Jul 09

man u have a scouse ball boy better and healthier than owen he signed on a free and will probably be sold to hull city or the like next season its called business kind of similar to ronaldo

j

Moves
12 Jul 09

ma... who?

someone dig up the mid season transfers thread i said utd would buy owen.
they were given owen on a free he was not payed for

Moves
12 Jul 09

Originally posted by jasontindall
they were given owen on a free he was not payed for
so you think there was no money involved?

Moves
26 Jul 09

Just face up to it Trev Man U is filling up with scoucers and two of them are your best players - get over itπŸ˜›

s

6yd box

Moves
26 Jul 09

Originally posted by divegeester
Just face up to it Trev Man U is filling up with scoucers and two of them are your best players - get over itπŸ˜›
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Moves
26 Jul 09

Originally posted by divegeester
as long as they're not liverpool fans i'm fine with it thanks...whatever wins the league πŸ˜›

JS

Moves
03 Aug 09

Hi all, am a newbie to the site and the forum area, and am also an Everton supporter of the last 60yrs, would be really interested to hear the views of all the football supporters of other clubs who post in this forum regarding Everton, I know I will see some pretty caustic remarks, even cynicism, thats to be expected all clubs other than their own are classed as c**p or S**t, those remarks are usually from youngsters who are not supporters of football...constructive comments would be appreciated, for myself I enjoy watching all our Premier league teams and using them as a yardstick in assessing Everton I think my team stand up very well in the league...comments