1. Joined
    19 Aug '09
    Moves
    19 Sep '09 15:43
    The Best Team in the Land and all the World!!!!
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    19 Sep '09 17:18
    Go to sleep, sonny.

The 2nd division in Burkina Faso will start tomorrow and until then you'll be able to analyze some football at your taste level.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Sep '09 20:09
    Originally posted by bterrizzi
    If you beat Man Utd well tomorrow you may have just the inkling of credibility.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    20 Sep '09 15:25
    Originally posted by bterrizzi
    City are indeed a MASSIVE football club.

Unfortunately, they're not even the best team in their own little city.

D
  5. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    20 Sep '09 20:59
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    City are indeed a MASSIVE football club.

Unfortunately, they're not even the best team in their own little city.

D
    It's funny how the ref is always in Fergie's pocket when you play at Old Trafford. Over 6 minutes of added time when there should have been 4? If you can explain that, write it down on a piece of paper, fold it, and stick it up your Stratford End.

Bloody daylight robbery.
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 11:47
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    It's funny how the ref is always in Fergie's pocket when you play at Old Trafford. Over 6 minutes of added time when there should have been 4? If you can explain that, write it down on a piece of paper, fold it, and stick it up your Stratford End.

Bloody daylight robbery.
    Who ever said there should have been exactly 4? The time indicated by the fourth official only indicates the minimum amount of time to be added on. For all the wannabe football supporters on this site, could I recommend a swift perusal of the rules of the game. It would make the discussion far more interesting.

City scored on 90, the board had already displayed for a minimum of 4 minutes of added time. Looking at the second half, 3 goals (before 90) = 3 minutes + 3 subs (before 90) = at least 4 minutes and 30 seconds to be added on + injuries.

1 minute was added for the city goal in injury time (as per the rules) => a minimum of 5 minutes 30 seconds of added time. United brought on Carrick in the 92nd minute => +30 secs (as per the rules) and we arrive at a minimum of 6 minutes.

United scored after 5 minutes and 26 seconds. Another minute to be added on for that goal, and we're approaching 7 minutes of added time. All is fair, unless you don't know the rules of the game, like the majority of posters in this forum.

But hey, its much more fun bashing United through your (not specifically just knobspots) own ignorance than engaging in proper football discussion.

D

[By the way, it's Stretford End]
  7. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 13:02
    (as per the rules)
    Do you have a link to these rules?
  8. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 17:17

Bloody daylight robbery.
    The chance was there for Man City to get the winner as well. Great teams don't hold on for the draw. United deserve all the credit for going for the win , City didn't. Extra time at the end was an opportunity for BOTH teams.
  9. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 18:27
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Do you have a link to these rules?
    I'm sure you can do your own book learnin.

D
  10. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 19:02
    I'm sure you can do your own book learnin.

D
    No, I can't find them.
  11. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 19:32
    Originally posted by Palynka
    No, I can't find them.
    http://www.thefa.com/feedback

D
  12. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 20:10
    Dear Palynka,

Those rules are a product of the fertile imagination of some football fan(atics).

Thank you for your query.

Best regards,

The FA
  13. Joined
    19 Aug '09
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 20:23
    thought that it was a good game. gutted we lost in the end, but dont feel cheated myself at all. sometimes thats how the game goes, would rather play a good game and lose to united then to have been wiped 4-0
  14. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 23:13
    Who ever said there should have been exactly 4? The time indicated by the fourth official only indicates the minimum amount of time to be added on. For all the wannabe football supporters on this site, could I recommend a swift perusal of the rules of the game. It would make the discussion far more interesting.

City scored on 90, the board had already ...[text shortened]... than engaging in proper football discussion.

D

[By the way, it's Str[b]e
    tford End][/b]
    Really though, I just love making you waste your time writing all this stuff.

ps. it's 30 added seconds for a goal, not 60.
  15. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    22 Sep '09 08:08
    Really though, I just love making you waste your time writing all this stuff.

ps. it's 30 added seconds for a goal, not 60.
    mateulose, is that you? I can't remember anybody else with the same juvenile outlook as thinking that people taking the time to interact with you is the equivalent to a "waste of time". Do you not think educating you is worth my time?

PS: Wrong!

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree