1. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    16 Apr '11 18:13
    Manchester City 1-0 Manchester United, F.A. Cup Semi Final...
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. 6yd box
    Moves
    16 Apr '11 20:01
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Manchester City 1-0 Manchester United, F.A. Cup Semi Final...
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    loved that 'little wink' Mario gave Rio😡😡
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '11 22:22
    City were better on the day and deserved the win. Scholes and Ferdinand covered themselves in glory didn't they!
  4. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    πŸ€” Bolton
    Moves
    16 Apr '11 22:29
    Wounderfull............wounderfull.............wounderfull..ha.ah.ha.ah.ha.ah.ah.ah.ha......wounderfull.......wounderfull..........fergies purple nose, Rio in the aftermath and good old Spud faced Rooney in a tie....superb cant wait for work on Monday....although there maybe one or two who hide behind the odd sandwitch board!!
  5. 6yd box
    Moves
    16 Apr '11 22:36
    Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
    Wounderfull............wounderfull.............wounderfull..ha.ah.ha.ah.ha.ah.ah.ah.ha......wounderfull.......wounderfull..........fergies purple nose, Rio in the aftermath and good old Spud faced Rooney in a tie....superb cant wait for work on Monday....although there maybe one or two who hide behind the odd sandwitch board!!
    πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
  6. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    16 Apr '11 22:551 edit
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooooops, 'said that already but today was so so good it deserved another πŸ˜›
    EDIT: Top 4 to chase now so we can slam Fergie's tarts again but on the world stage...yep Chris, that nose was getting rosier and rosier by the minute lol...'spurs73,' yes it was great with regard to the Balotelli-Ferdinand 'spat,' I'm sure I heard him chunnering something about 'prison' but goodness knows really πŸ˜€
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '11 06:57

EDIT: Top 4 to chase now so we can slam Fergie's tarts again but on the world stage...yep Chris, that nose was getting rosier and rosier by the minute lol...'spurs73,' yes it was great with regard to t ...[text shortened]... ' I'm sure I heard him chunnering something about 'prison' but goodness knows really πŸ˜€
    You sure you need Tevez?
  8. In your face
    Moves
    17 Apr '11 11:10
    The last time Manchester City beat Manchester UNited in the FA cup final, Bolton went on to lift the trophy. Come on Notlob!
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    17 Apr '11 13:51

EDIT: Top 4 to chase now so we can slam Fergie's tarts again but on the world stage...yep Chris, that nose was getting rosier and rosier by the minute lol...'spurs73,' yes it was great with regard to t ...[text shortened]... ' I'm sure I heard him chunnering something about 'prison' but goodness knows really πŸ˜€
    ferdinand said he reacted because balotelli was taunting the man u fans, by shock horror kissing the badge. is ferdinand still taking drugs? could he not see that the red army was already home in essex when the final whistle went. city should watch though, they have not won anything yet and when they do, they will be accused of "buying" any trophy they get.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '11 17:57
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    The last time Manchester City beat Manchester UNited in the FA cup final, Bolton went on to lift the trophy. Come on Notlob!
    5-0 stoke - oops. come on the stoke πŸ˜€

btw i presume bolton STOLE the cup last time chity beat utd in the fa cup FINAL? 😏
  11. In your face
    Moves
    17 Apr '11 18:41
    Originally posted by trev33
    5-0 stoke - oops. come on the stoke πŸ˜€

btw i presume bolton STOLE the cup last time chity beat utd in the fa cup FINAL? 😏
    Oops. I meant 'semi final'. Come on you pot heads.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '11 20:37
    Originally posted by roma45
    ferdinand said he reacted because balotelli was taunting the man u fans, by shock horror kissing the badge. is ferdinand still taking drugs?
    Ha, that's what I thought...oh no poor Rio, did the big bad man city man run to your fans kissing his badge... what a prat. No wonder Capello drop him as captain.
  13. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    17 Apr '11 23:52
    Originally posted by roma45
    could he not see that the red army was already home in essex when the final whistle went.
    .. city should watch though, they have not won anything yet and when they do, they will be accused of "buying" any trophy they get.
    ''could he not see that the red army was already home in essex when the final whistle went''
    Lol, I've a friend who's just the same..'worlds biggest united fan' who's only actually been to a few of their more 'important' high profile games πŸ˜‰

''city should watch though, they have not won anything yet and when they do, they will be accused of "buying" any trophy they get''
    Who cares, the rest of them have all been doing that for decades before city joined in that 'tactic'..we've been undermined by united for so long that nobody cares...'the richest athletic club in the world' has a great ring to it and it brasses united off all the more πŸ˜›
  14. 6yd box
    Moves
    18 Apr '11 02:12
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Ha, that's what I thought...oh no poor Rio, did the big bad man city man run to your fans kissing his badge... what a prat. No wonder Capello drop him as captain.
    Rio= the most over-rated centre half in english football history.
    was rubbish as England captain..because he was always injured!
  15. 6yd box
    Moves
    18 Apr '11 02:15
    whats happened to those man u fans who were always on here a few seasons back..'rooney Once a Blue' and his poodooool Ragnockch or whatever that twat calls himself?πŸ˜›

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree