Manchester City !!

Manchester City !!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AB

Moves
19 Apr 11

Originally posted by spurs73
whats happened to those man u fans who were always on here a few seasons back..'rooney Once a Blue' and his poodooool Ragnockch or whatever that twat calls himself?😛
They got bored of reading your tripe.

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
19 Apr 11

whats happened to those man u fans who were always on here a few seasons back..'rooney Once a Blue' and his poodooool Ragnockch or whatever that twat calls himself?😛
Now that is funny............rec'd...😛

s

6yd box

Moves
20 Apr 11

Originally posted by Angry Boy
They got bored of reading your tripe.
... unlike you...

City of Manchester

Moves
26 Apr 11

Joe Hart said it straight after the game, that we haven't won anything yet, and Stoke won't be easy, but 3rd place and the Champions League beckons.

So European football again next year, the Manchester crest on the Final shirt and a civic reception coz we're from Manchester.

PS my in law is a rag and got some freebies - guess where for - the classy Salford Suite - has a ring to it :-)

City of Manchester

Moves
03 May 11

FACF - any spares - for my mate, he's not as loyal as me, but his dad was ill, so i'm looking out for him

Santiago

Moves
04 May 11

LOL.

They stopped winning, and decided to play draughts (cneckers) in the pub instead.

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
14 May 11

Originally posted by RevRSleeker
Manchester City 1-0 Manchester United, F.A. Cup Semi Final...
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Manchester City 1-0 Stoke City. F.A. Cup Final, Wembley Stadium, England...

Really, what else can one say 😛

In your face

Moves
15 May 11

Manchester City 1-0 Stoke City. F.A. Cup Final, Wembley Stadium, England...

Really, what else can one say 😛
Bollocks perhaps? 😛
But seriously you deserved it. Well done.
Another 34 years for the next trophy though? 😛

Moves
15 May 11

Well done MC.

Do you Man City fans feel outdone even in your hour of victory, by your more illustrious neighbours winning the League on the same weekend you finally pick up atrophy, sorry I mean a trophy?

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
15 May 11
1 edit

In response to the two above posts...nope, I'd imagine this is the beginning of a long line of trophies, it was a case of just giving the whole 'glory issue' a kick in the backside 😛
A fact glossed over by United fans is the that there's only the one premier league club in the city of Manchester, City, bang in the middle of it... the 'red affair' should've stuck to its original tag or perhaps 'Old Trafford United' lol..
United have always traditionally been far better equipped with regard to their network of everything from youth facilities to even football scouts...it was always mere resources. To give an idea, in the late 70's and 80's, United had '34 paid scouts and youth team workers' working for them..City had SIX and they were ex players along with genuine die hard long time servants of the club..things have changed in Manchester, the wealthiest athletic club in the WORLD can now happily throw whatever resources required onto the table...finally City prayers have been answered and addressed in spades, the City IN Manchester rising up to tackle head on those blaggards from the industrial suburbs..and United don't like it, not one bit 😛

City of Manchester

Moves
16 May 11

Thanks to Bobby Manc for an entertaining final, and bringing home his first trophy.

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
21 May 11

Originally posted by Hopster
LOL.

They stopped winning, and decided to play draughts (cneckers) in the pub instead.
Wrong again Hopster, like your mate Spurs73 and HellsDevilChristamasTree or whatever his name is. - Will he enjoy going to work on Monday? Will his mates be hiding behind sandwich boards or watching youtube videos of the League Title being held up for the 19th time.

Maybe you should all take a week off, and prey United lose against Barcelona in the Champions League Final, lol.

I got bored trying to educate you lot.

I said not so long ago that only 3 teams could win the premiership (United, City and Chelsea).

Well i was wrong, there is only 1.
I think Sir Alex could even turn Tottenham into title winners, only change he would have to make is put himself in goal ;0) that alone willk get them an extra 10 points a season.

Respect to Liverpool, selling Torres to Chelsea and scoring against Arsenal in the 12 minute of extra time, we love you KK. We needed that help to get over the finish line this season.

I hear its your time next season, KK will bring back the glory days.

Sure, get back to me when you've won it 19 times.

Giggs 12 - 0 Gerrard

Moves
22 May 11

Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
Wrong again Hopster, like your mate Spurs73 and HellsDevilChristamasTree or whatever his name is. - Will he enjoy going to work on Monday? Will his mates be hiding behind sandwich boards or watching youtube videos of the League Title being held up for the 19th time.

Maybe you should all take a week off, and prey United lose against Barcelona i ...[text shortened]... ck the glory days.

Sure, get back to me when you've won it 19 times.

Giggs 12 - 0 Gerrard
See, and this is why football lovers despise Greater London United fans. They're all Rooney-level characters.

Richard

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
22 May 11

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
See, and this is why football lovers despise Greater London United fans. They're all Rooney-level characters.

Richard
Couldn't agree more with you...clowns the lot of them !!!!
And whilst I'm here.....hats off to City today, winning a rightful place in Champions League football 🙂

Moves
24 May 11

Couldn't agree more with you...clowns the lot of them !!!!
It wouldn't be so bad if they were just clowns.

And whilst I'm here.....hats off to City today, winning a rightful place in Champions League football

Yeah... at least there's one non-London club in the top three...

Richard