Marshawn Lynch...

Marshawn Lynch...

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
11 Jan 11

Entered beast mode for the first time since he joined the seahawks. Hopefully this is a sign of more to come against the Chicago Bears. GO HAWKS!!! and no I am not embarrassed that they made it in with a losing record because they just steamrolled the defending world champions after going down by ten points twice before halftime.

s

Moves
11 Jan 11
1 edit

Originally posted by tomtom232
Entered beast mode for the first time since he joined the seahawks. Hopefully this is a sign of more to come against the Chicago Bears. GO HAWKS!!! and no I am not embarrassed that they made it in with a losing record because they just steamrolled the defending world champions after going down by ten points twice before halftime.
I am not in favor of the SeaHawks, but they played a whale of a game and the Lynch run was one for the ages. They earned their keep, them hawks, but I'm afraid they're going down in Chicago! Now they'll be happy just to be in the divisional round.

t

Moves
11 Jan 11

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
I am not in favor of the SeaHawks, but they played a whale of a game and the Lynch run was one for the ages. They earned their keep, them hawks, but I'm afraid they're going down in Chicago! Now they'll be happy just to be in the divisional round.
I'll be happy regardless. I think petey is making the right decisions for the future. The team is young and talented and will be dynamite in the next few years.

s

Moves
11 Jan 11

I'll be happy regardless. I think petey is making the right decisions for the future. The team is young and talented and will be dynamite in the next few years.
Hey, hats off to them. I was scoffed at for giving them a chance, although I admit I picked against them. I thought they'd be dangerous!

s

Moves
15 Jan 11

Will Marshawn Lynnch be cotained by bears D?

Maddog1213

Central Office

Moves
16 Jan 11

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Will Marshawn Lynnch be cotained by bears D?
nope....Hawks win in an upset.

s

Moves
16 Jan 11

Originally posted by Scotty70
nope....Hawks win in an upset.
You really think 10.5 dogs will overcome a D notable for it's ferocious tackling? Even Hasselbeck thinks it will be tough. I really, really doub the Hawks will prevail in this one.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Jan 11

Lynch shreds the Bear defense for 2 yards on 4 carries.

s

Moves
16 Jan 11

Originally posted by no1marauder
THat's was incredible indeed!

t

Moves
16 Jan 11

Originally posted by no1marauder
Chalk that up to the offensive coordinator. 4 carries? how can you expect to get a run game against a defense like the Bear's by letting your most physical back carry the ball only 4 times?

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
17 Jan 11

Chalk that up to the offensive coordinator. 4 carries? how can you expect to get a run game against a defense like the Bear's by letting your most physical back carry the ball only 4 times?
They are the Seahawks
Hear them roar
Watch the fans filing
out the door.

t

Moves
17 Jan 11

Originally posted by shortcircuit
They are the Seahawks
Hear them roar
Watch the fans filing
out the door.
I never leave the stadium but fortunately for me I have never attended a loss.