Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 11 Jan '11 03:11
    Entered beast mode for the first time since he joined the seahawks. Hopefully this is a sign of more to come against the Chicago Bears. GO HAWKS!!! and no I am not embarrassed that they made it in with a losing record because they just steamrolled the defending world champions after going down by ten points twice before halftime.
  2. 11 Jan '11 03:19 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Entered beast mode for the first time since he joined the seahawks. Hopefully this is a sign of more to come against the Chicago Bears. GO HAWKS!!! and no I am not embarrassed that they made it in with a losing record because they just steamrolled the defending world champions after going down by ten points twice before halftime.
    I am not in favor of the SeaHawks, but they played a whale of a game and the Lynch run was one for the ages. They earned their keep, them hawks, but I'm afraid they're going down in Chicago! Now they'll be happy just to be in the divisional round.
  3. 11 Jan '11 19:24
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    I am not in favor of the SeaHawks, but they played a whale of a game and the Lynch run was one for the ages. They earned their keep, them hawks, but I'm afraid they're going down in Chicago! Now they'll be happy just to be in the divisional round.
    I'll be happy regardless. I think petey is making the right decisions for the future. The team is young and talented and will be dynamite in the next few years.
  4. 11 Jan '11 22:54
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    I'll be happy regardless. I think petey is making the right decisions for the future. The team is young and talented and will be dynamite in the next few years.
    Hey, hats off to them. I was scoffed at for giving them a chance, although I admit I picked against them. I thought they'd be dangerous!
  5. 15 Jan '11 18:24
    Will Marshawn Lynnch be cotained by bears D?
  6. Subscriber Scotty70
    Super IT/Telco man
    16 Jan '11 06:01
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Will Marshawn Lynnch be cotained by bears D?
    nope....Hawks win in an upset.
  7. 16 Jan '11 15:16
    Originally posted by Scotty70
    nope....Hawks win in an upset.
    You really think 10.5 dogs will overcome a D notable for it's ferocious tackling? Even Hasselbeck thinks it will be tough. I really, really doub the Hawks will prevail in this one.
  8. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    16 Jan '11 22:54
    Lynch shreds the Bear defense for 2 yards on 4 carries.
  9. 16 Jan '11 23:35
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Lynch shreds the Bear defense for 2 yards on 4 carries.
    THat's was incredible indeed!
  10. 16 Jan '11 23:39
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Lynch shreds the Bear defense for 2 yards on 4 carries.
    Chalk that up to the offensive coordinator. 4 carries? how can you expect to get a run game against a defense like the Bear's by letting your most physical back carry the ball only 4 times?
  11. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    17 Jan '11 00:16
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Chalk that up to the offensive coordinator. 4 carries? how can you expect to get a run game against a defense like the Bear's by letting your most physical back carry the ball only 4 times?
    They are the Seahawks
    Hear them roar
    Watch the fans filing
    out the door.
  12. 17 Jan '11 00:57
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    They are the Seahawks
    Hear them roar
    Watch the fans filing
    out the door.
    I never leave the stadium but fortunately for me I have never attended a loss.