Michael Vick

Michael Vick

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
22 Jul 09

Should he be allowed to resume his NFL carreer?

Moves
22 Jul 09

yes. he paid his debt.

Moves
22 Jul 09

yes, if it wasn't for vick i probably wouldn't have seen game 3 at the 2007 world series.

seriously.

c
Grammar Nazi

Auschwitz

Moves
22 Jul 09

Yes. He organized some dog fights. Who cares???

q

Moves
22 Jul 09

Of course he should play. Leonard Little and Dante Stalworth (in separate incidents) killed HUMAN BEINGS and got a total of 120 days of jail time and they play.

s

6yd box

Moves
22 Jul 09

Originally posted by quackquack
Of course he should play. Leonard Little and Dante Stalworth (in separate incidents) killed HUMAN BEINGS and got a total of 120 days of jail time and they play.
Eecellant point!
is dog life more improtant then HUMAN life? I wonder sometimes with the kind of rubbish people come out with!

He paid for his 'crime'(!!) so let him come back to the NFL

M

Moves
22 Jul 09

should he be allowed back in the NFL? -- yes, he's paid his debt to society.

will he be allowed back in the NFL? -- if he makes enough apologies and agrees to do some commercials for the ASPCA, they'll probably allow him back

will any team take him and the PR mess he'll bring? That may be a problem. But if I was running the Lions, I know that an 0-16 season is an even bigger PR mess, so I might be willing to take a chance.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
22 Jul 09

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Should he be allowed to resume his NFL carreer?
They'll let him back. It's just a question of whether any team will sign him. It might not happen this year, but it will likely happen by next year at the latest.

s

Moves
23 Jul 09

The only reason I would not want him on my team is because he probably a lockerroom cancer. Not fonr of that kind of player. PR aside, team chemistry is all important. Indeed he paid his debt to society. I agree entirely that had he killed humans the press would not give it a second look.

F
Love thy bobblehead

Moves
23 Jul 09

Just for the sake of accuracy, Stallworth's been suspended indefinitely by the NFL and in all likelihood will not play this year.

Vick's done his time. He should be allowed to play if a team is willing to sign him.

q

Moves
23 Jul 09

I was just commenting on the time the legal system gave them and the public outcry against the players. It certainly says somthing about out criminal justic system when we are far more bothered by killing of animals than fellow humans.

s

Moves
23 Jul 09

I was just commenting on the time the legal system gave them and the public outcry against the players. It certainly says somthing about out criminal justic system when we are far more bothered by killing of animals than fellow humans.
The killing of humans taking secondary importance to killing of dogs is further evidence of the deterioration of our society as a whole. After all some people seem to be more equal than others in the eyes of the justice system. If you are an athlete and commit murder you get a light sentence or no sentence at all. Mild public oprobrium perhaps like OJ. Ah, but kill dogs and the world comes crashing upon your head like a ton of bricks. Playing in the NFL is a privilege open to the gifted few. Players with behavior issues should be booted out permanently. This reinstatement nonsense is hurting the league.

s

6yd box

Moves
23 Jul 09

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
The killing of humans taking secondary importance to killing of dogs is further evidence of the deterioration of our society as a whole. After all some people seem to be more equal than others in the eyes of the justice system. If you are an athlete and commit murder you get a light sentence or no sentence at all. Mild public oprobrium perhaps like OJ. ...[text shortened]... vior issues should be booted out permanently. This reinstatement nonsense is hurting the league.
WELL SAID

m

Moves
24 Jul 09

hells no dog fighting is bad and cruel

q

Moves
24 Jul 09

Originally posted by mistafresh
hells no dog fighting is bad and cruel
No one said it is good to dog fight, but there is something wrong with this fact: if he just got drunk and killed someone instead he'd be playing football