1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    04 Jul '10 21:52
    Months ago I posted a thread deploring the rehiring of this sorry human being. Regrettably it appears I was right. Some people simply have no redeeming value. Hope he gets cut and has to go flip burgers while he awaits being implicated in the shooting, eventual indictment and return to the pokey!
  2. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '10 13:18
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Months ago I posted a thread deploring the rehiring of this sorry human being. Regrettably it appears I was right. Some people simply have no redeeming value. Hope he gets cut and has to go flip burgers while he awaits being implicated in the shooting, eventual indictment and return to the pokey!
    There is no evidence that Vick had anything to do with the shooting and the tapes indicate that he left before the shooting occurred. I could be wrong wrong, but the facts might matter.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 01:311 edit
    Originally posted by quackquack
    There is no evidence that Vick had anything to do with the shooting and the tapes indicate that he left before the shooting occurred. I could be wrong wrong, but the facts might matter.
    The man's a thug and all around bad news! The NFL should have never reinstated him.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 19:26
    The man's a thug and all around bad news! The NFL should have never reinstated him.
    u mean the Eagles
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '10 00:10
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    u mean the Eagles
    Eagles could not do it without Goodel's stamp of approval! Both are to blame. Eagles suck indeed for letting a sorry animal torturer play in their uniform!
  6. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '10 12:17
    Eagles could not do it without Goodel's stamp of approval! Both are to blame. Eagles suck indeed for letting a sorry animal torturer play in their uniform!
    You make it sound like animal fighting is the worst crime commited by NFL players. The NFL lets people like Leonard Little and Ray Lewis (who killed other humans) play. Vick was punished for his past transgressions -- get over it.
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    08 Jul '10 13:10
    Regrettably it appears I was right.
    Something tells me you wouldn't regret it one bit if you were right.
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    08 Jul '10 18:49
    Originally posted by quackquack
    You make it sound like animal fighting is the worst crime commited by NFL players. The NFL lets people like Leonard Little and Ray Lewis (who killed other humans) play. Vick was punished for his past transgressions -- get over it.
    You do have a point.

But I agree that everyone gets a scond chance. And Vick got his second chance but he failed so he should be out of a job. Him and T.O. can start a business together.
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    08 Jul '10 18:57
    You do have a point.

But I agree that everyone gets a scond chance. And Vick got his second chance but he failed so he should be out of a job. Him and T.O. can start a business together.
    How did he fail?

He had a birthday party, fer chrissakes. Can't a man celebrate his 30th birthday?
  10. 6yd box
    Moves
    08 Jul '10 19:35
    i am shocked u are still gunning for this guy- when u say nothing about the other NFL players who have taken Human life.

perhaps u are the 'sorry human being' my friend
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    08 Jul '10 20:151 edit
    Originally posted by spurs73
    [b]NFL players who have taken Human life.
    What if those people desirved to die? just joking.
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    08 Jul '10 20:16
    I miss you, RB.
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    08 Jul '10 20:18
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I miss you, RB.
    Go Braves.

I play a lot at uchess.

My name there is checkers.
  14. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    08 Jul '10 20:21
    Go Braves.

I play a lot at uchess.

My name there is checkers.
    😀

Stay cool, bro.
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    08 Jul '10 20:221 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    😀

Stay cool, bro.
    I live in Fresno Ca. It is hot today.But i have live here for 29 years so it doesnt bother me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree