1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Aug '09 14:20
    Well its official, he is an Eagle. So is everyone happy for him or should he have a scarlet "S" placed on him and be banned from play?

I say the only way to heal the "hurts" is for him to help them win. I hate to say it, but really that is ALL that matters is, "Just win baby!!"
  2. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    14 Aug '09 14:38
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well its official, he is an Eagle. So is everyone happy for him or should he have a scarlet "S" placed on him and be banned from play?

I say the only way to heal the "hurts" is for him to help them win. I hate to say it, but really that is ALL that matters is, "Just win baby!!"
    Vick should play. Its not like he's Dante Stallworth or Leonard Little who actuallly killed people.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Aug '09 17:52
    Originally posted by quackquack
    Vick should play. Its not like he's Dante Stallworth or Leonard Little who actuallly killed people.
    Well for some people, killing animals is worse than killing people.
  4. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    14 Aug '09 18:17
    Well for some people, killing animals is worse than killing people.
    but they are wrong.
  5. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    14 Aug '09 22:30

except when they're playing the Giants 😀
    when their defense gets through with him, he'll know how those dogs felt 😀
  6. Joined
    15 Jul '09
    Moves
    14 Aug '09 22:57
    I wanna know how the "Dog Pound" in Cleveland will react if he has to play them.
  7. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    14 Aug '09 23:56
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    except when they're playing the Giants 😀
    when their defense gets through with him, he'll know how those dogs felt 😀
    Indeed...wrecked
  8. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 00:01
    Well, I just hope he has learned his lesson, and it wouldn't hurt if the fans would learn one too. Each of us is not perfect. Not even close.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 12:47
    but they are wrong.
    Being wrong and insane are two different things altogether. LOL
  10. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 14:201 edit
    I'm just glad Vick went to the Eagles. As a rabid Cowboy fan this lockeroom cancer will help the eagles implode! Mark my words! Soon he will demand the ball and McNabb's fragile ego will get the better of him. Second chances are great, but I am skeptical about Vick. I hope he proves me wrong.
  11. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 15:25
    Vick has never been a bad teammate; there is no reason to think there will be any locker room issues.
  12. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 15:38
    Vick has never been a bad teammate; there is no reason to think there will be any locker room issues.
    I hope you're right for his sake, but I don't remember him ever been known for being unselfish. He is the T.O. of the QB position until proven oterhwise. Seems to run in the family.
  13. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 16:48
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    I hope you're right for his sake, but I don't remember him ever been known for being unselfish. He is the T.O. of the QB position until proven oterhwise. Seems to run in the family.
    He is not TO at all. There is no problems with teammates at all as a pro or in college.
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 16:51

Everyone desurve a second chance.
  15. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 20:15
    He is not TO at all. There is no problems with teammates at all as a pro or in college.
    I truly think you are misinformed. He has a long history of selfishness and prima donna behavior. I comapre him to T.O. grudgingly because the latter is at least a hafl decent guy, unlike Vick, a real thug. Thugs don't frequently change their feathers.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree