1. Standard memberRavello
    The Rudeยฉ
    who knows?
    Joined
    30 Dec '03
    Moves
    176648
    02 May '07 20:38
    After the infamous Istanbul final now Milan fans (not me) have their opportunity for revenge.

    It will be an exciting final for sure, may the best win.
  2. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Joined
    27 Oct '04
    Moves
    78630
    02 May '07 20:46
    Yes, I was pretty nervous about the prospect of Manchester Utd. in the final - facing a team that pretty much smashed them to pieces doesn't do wonders for my confidence. On the other hand we can always try the "give them a 3 goal lead by half time" trick again...
  3. LA
    Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    19743
    03 May '07 05:59
    At last a chance for justice.

    Come on AC Milan, win the game as it should be won by scoring goals.
    All Liverpool do is defend and take good Penalty kicks.
  4. Cavan, Ireland
    Joined
    30 Apr '07
    Moves
    3516
    03 May '07 18:45
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    At last a chance for justice.

    Come on AC Milan, win the game as it should be won by scoring goals.
    All Liverpool do is defend and take good Penalty kicks.
    i assume you support everton and cannot remember when everton won anything. milan scored great goals because utd sat on their asres and didn't try to stop the ball. sure if watford had that luxury sure they'd beat utd senseless
  5. LA
    Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    19743
    04 May '07 02:39
    Originally posted by John1916
    i assume you support everton and cannot remember when everton won anything. milan scored great goals because utd sat on their asres and didn't try to stop the ball. sure if watford had that luxury sure they'd beat utd senseless
    I support Manchester United and will have to settle for the double this year.

    United lost because of injuries to the defense and players like Vidic rushed back when not fit.

    If Milan had Maldini and Nesta + other top defenders out you would have seen a different game maybe.

    Its the luck of the cup.

    Come on AC Milan, suerly you can stop Liverpool boaring their way to another defensive penalty victory?
  6. where angels play
    Joined
    05 May '06
    Moves
    12683
    04 May '07 09:15
    United lost because on the night they were simply just not good enough, and milan wanted it more.

    Milan did play without Maldini, but still managed to null the scums attacking threat to a minimum.

    Dont cry boys theirs always next year๐Ÿ˜›
  7. Standard membercadwah
    ยฏ\_(^.^)_/ยฏ
    Joined
    25 Sep '05
    Moves
    55287
    04 May '07 10:08
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    United lost because on the night they were simply just not good enough, and milan wanted it more.

    Milan did play without Maldini, but still managed to null the scums attacking threat to a minimum.

    Dont cry boys theirs always next year๐Ÿ˜›
    Are you boys in it next year, did you make fourth place? I get dizzy looking that far down the league table. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  8. where angels play
    Joined
    05 May '06
    Moves
    12683
    04 May '07 10:25
    Doesn't winning it guarantee you the right to defend it nowadays?
    We just settle for that then๐Ÿ˜
  9. Cavan, Ireland
    Joined
    30 Apr '07
    Moves
    3516
    04 May '07 19:34
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    I support Manchester United and will have to settle for the double this year.

    United lost because of injuries to the defense and players like Vidic rushed back when not fit.

    If Milan had Maldini and Nesta + other top defenders out you would have seen a different game maybe.

    Its the luck of the cup.

    Come on AC Milan, suerly you can stop Liverpool boaring their way to another defensive penalty victory?
    utd were missing players, we won the cup with the greatest players in the world Djimi Troare, Igor Biscan, Jerzy Dudek, the list goes on
  10. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    24586
    04 May '07 19:50
    Originally posted by Ravello
    After the infamous Istanbul final now Milan fans (not me) have their opportunity for revenge.

    It will be an exciting final for sure, may the best win.
    Come on then Ravello,

    Lets hear your predictions for the final, seeing as your a bet man?
  11. Standard memberRavello
    The Rudeยฉ
    who knows?
    Joined
    30 Dec '03
    Moves
    176648
    04 May '07 23:09
    Originally posted by millerman
    Come on then Ravello,

    Lets hear your predictions for the final, seeing as your a bet man?
    My prediction is that Milan won't miss this opportunity.

    Losing a final twice against Liverpool would put them in depression for the next five years........
  12. LA
    Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    19743
    05 May '07 16:24
    Originally posted by John1916
    utd were missing players, we won the cup with the greatest players in the world Djimi Troare, Igor Biscan, Jerzy Dudek, the list goes on
    Its becasue your a cup team, the new Tottenham.


    And you'll stay that way for another 17 years, especially with a list of players like you just mentioned.
  13. LA
    Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    19743
    05 May '07 16:261 edit
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    United lost because on the night they were simply just not good enough, and milan wanted it more.

    Milan did play without Maldini, but still managed to null the scums attacking threat to a minimum.

    Dont cry boys theirs always next year๐Ÿ˜›
    Who's crying?

    I'm opening the Champagne because we are getting out trophy back, glory glory Manchester United.

    The Premier League Champions 2007 - Manchester United ๐Ÿ˜

    Make mine a double!
  14. Bramall Lane
    Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    38214
    05 May '07 20:13
    ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

    You're all boring me....
  15. LA
    Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    19743
    05 May '07 22:291 edit
    Originally posted by blade68
    ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

    You're all boring me....
    Your bored because it is cup competition play.

    One off games.
    Random fitness of players.
    Random winners.

    You'll regain your focus if Liverpool ever come out of the 17 year transition period they are in and develop a championship winning squad.

    AC Milan - Come on put right the wrongs of Istanbul.

    Liverpool are dangerous, they have won 3 of their 5 CL trophy's from the penalty spot, beware they will try and stifle your play and wait for penalties, unless Gerrard can save them again.
Back to Top