1. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    06 May '07 08:43
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Your bored because it is cup competition play.

One off games.
    Random fitness of players.
    Random winners.

You'll regain your focus if Liverpool ever come out of the 17 year transition period they are in and develop a championship winning squad.

AC Milan - Come on put right the wrongs of Istanbul.

Liverpool are dangerous, they have won ...[text shortened]... they will try and stifle your play and wait for penalties, unless Gerrard can save them again.
    Bitter?
  2. LA
    Moves
    06 May '07 13:26
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Bitter?
    No dissapointed that Manchetser United couldn't maintain a squad strong and fit enough to win the treble again.

But thats what makes winning the Premier League so special.
    In the end the best team wins.
    Liverpool have so many deficiencies in their squad and overall club in general, it willl only be United, Chelsea and maybe Arsenal who will win the Premier League for years to come.

I want AC Milan to win the CL because they have the best all round team, Lverpool are so boring to watch and your Liverpool.
  3. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    06 May '07 13:58
    No dissapointed that Manchetser United couldn't maintain a squad strong and fit enough to win the treble again.

But thats what makes winning the Premier League so special.
    In the end the best team wins.
    Liverpool have so many deficiencies in their squad and overall club in general, it willl only be United, Chelsea and maybe Arsenal who will w ...[text shortened]... because they have the best all round team, Lverpool are so boring to watch and your Liverpool.
    Yes, bitter. I thought so.
  4. LA
    Moves
    06 May '07 14:05
    Yes, bitter. I thought so.
    How can I be bitter when we are about to get our trophy back..

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2007.
  5. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    06 May '07 14:13
    How can I be bitter when we are about to get our trophy back..

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2007.
    So post about how happy you are to be winning the Premiership rather than how much you want LFC to lose to Milan then.

And BTW, it's our trophy, as we've won the competition the most times. Just like we have a real European Cup in the cabinet because we've won that more than you too.
  6. LA
    Moves
    06 May '07 14:33
    So post about how happy you are to be winning the Premiership rather than how much you want LFC to lose to Milan then.

And BTW, it's our trophy, as we've won the competition the most times. Just like we have a real European Cup in the cabinet because we've won that more than you too.
    You have never won the Premier League Championship.

You won the league a few times when the competition was teams like Forest, Villa and even Everton.

Read all my posts, I'm preparing to start partying in 3 hours when we are crowned champions.

"We've got our trophy back"
    "Stand up for the champions" - remember the old days?
  7. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    06 May '07 14:41
    You have never won the Premier League Championship.

You won the league a few times when the competition was teams like Forest, Villa and even Everton.
    Another of the "Football began in 1992 when SKY TV created the Premiership" brigade 😞

"the competition was teams like" Forest and Villa. You mean European Champions Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa?
  8. LA
    Moves
    06 May '07 14:45
    Another of the "Football began in 1992 when SKY TV created the Premiership" brigade 😞

"the competition was teams like" Forest and Villa. You mean European Champions Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa?
    EXACTLY.

Thats how easy it was to win things in those days and fortuanately (for you) you had the best team, actually playing attractive passing football in those days.

Days that will never come back for Liverpool.
  9. where angels play
    Moves
    06 May '07 14:52
    EXACTLY.

Thats how easy it was to win things in those days and fortuanately (for you) you had the best team, actually playing attractive passing football in those days.

Theirs nothing like a bitter, jealous manc scumbag to start sprouting crap about something he clearly no's nothing about.
    Please tell me if it was so easy to win things back then, why were man u not winning anything?
  10. LA
    Moves
    06 May '07 14:591 edit
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    Theirs nothing like a bitter, jealous manc scumbag to start sprouting crap about something he clearly no's nothing about.
    Please tell me if it was so easy to win things back then, why were man u not winning anything?
    Because Uniteds team was crap in the 70's and 80's, we were a cup team with the largest crowds in the country.

Now we are back were we belong Champions Elect, best team, squad, stadium, supporters and traditions.

Also in your glory days you couldn't win the treble.

But your current traditions are showing signs they will last for a long time, you've just won the youth cup on penalties.

I love the city of Liverpool, its full of nice friendly people wearing blue clothing.
  11. where angels play
    Moves
    06 May '07 15:15

Now we are back were we belong Champions Elect, best team, squad, stadium, supporters and traditions.

But your current traditions are showing signs they will last for a long time, you've just won the youth cup on penalties.

I love the city of Liverpool, its full of nice friendly people wearing blue clothing.[/b]
    Ha ha what a joke, are these the same traditions that made you pull out of the fa cup in 2000, and the same supporters who your once captain and talismen roy keane so famously slaged off?
  12. LA
    Moves
    06 May '07 15:251 edit
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    Ha ha what a joke, are these the same traditions that made you pull out of the fa cup in 2000, and the same supporters who your once captain and talismen roy keane so famously slaged off?
    The government asked United to pull out of the cup, who cares its just a cup, we had our sights on the Premiership Title, which we won.

As for Keano, he was right, but thats football today.
    Anfield is one of the quietest grounds in most league games.

And as for Liverpool traditions I refer you to this link:-

http://www.eleven-a-side.com/acrossthewater/irish_soccer_detail.asp?newsid=27569

There are two sets of football supporters in Liverpool:
    - Those that watch the blues at Goodison Park
    - Those that watch Everton on Sky TV
  13. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    06 May '07 17:16
    EXACTLY.

Let me get this straight.

It was easier to win the league in those days because the opposition were great teams also capable of winning the European Cup?

I've said it before and I'll say it again - you don't half talk bollards.
  14. Swansea
    Moves
    06 May '07 17:37
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Shut up already!
  15. LA
    Moves
    06 May '07 17:551 edit
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Shut up already!
    CHAMPIONS Manchester United Champions 2007

😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
    😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
    😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
    🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Jelous?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree