1. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    31 Oct '08 01:032 edits
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The Series still sucked and got the lowest TV ratings in history.http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/8739488/World-Series-draws-record-low-TV-ratings
    Decided to remove my first post, you're not worth a forum ban.

Any intelligent and loyal baseball fan knows the reason for what you posted.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Oct '08 12:26
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Decided to remove my first post, you're not worth a forum ban.

Any intelligent and loyal baseball fan knows the reason for what you posted.
    The truth hurts, don't it?
  3. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    01 Nov '08 02:31
    The truth hurts, don't it?
    Nope. Being an ass hurts, don't it?
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Nov '08 02:40
    Nope. Being an ass hurts, don't it?
    You tell me.

The fact remains it was a boring, uninteresting series that record number of fans ignored. Be happy your team won, but accept the truth.
  5. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    01 Nov '08 02:591 edit
    You tell me.

The fact remains it was a boring, uninteresting series that record number of fans ignored. Be happy your team won, but accept the truth.
    I am very happy, and you're BS won't take away from that at all. Come anywhere near this city and say that, or do you only have the balls to talk trash on the internet as usual?
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Nov '08 03:39
    I am very happy, and you're BS won't take away from that at all. Come anywhere near this city and say that, or do you only have the balls to talk trash on the internet as usual?
    You're a very hostile little boy, aren't you? Maybe your Mommy needs to give you a time out.

That the Series had the worst TV ratings in history by far is a FACT.

Actually, I'll almost certainly be in Philly for the National Chess Congress from November 28-30. Maybe you'd like to bring a mob of tough guys down to the Sheraton.
  7. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    01 Nov '08 20:26
    You're a very hostile little boy, aren't you? Maybe your Mommy needs to give you a time out.

That the Series had the worst TV ratings in history by far is a FACT.

Actually, I'll almost certainly be in Philly for the National Chess Congress from November 28-30. Maybe you'd like to bring a mob of tough guys down to the Sheraton.
    blah blah blah, same old stuff. They'll be plenty of people who would just love to hear you run your mouth with the stuff your coming out with, you wouldn't make it through one night. But I'll be more than happy to pay you a visit at the sheraton if you would rather it be me.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Nov '08 11:53
    blah blah blah, same old stuff. They'll be plenty of people who would just love to hear you run your mouth with the stuff your coming out with, you wouldn't make it through one night. But I'll be more than happy to pay you a visit at the sheraton if you would rather it be me.
    I'll tell everybody I see that the Philly-Ray series had the worst TV ratings in history and somehow I doubt I'll get in many fist fights about it. Most people (even Philly fans) can handle the truth.
  9. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    03 Nov '08 00:07
    I'll tell everybody I see that the Philly-Ray series had the worst TV ratings in history and somehow I doubt I'll get in many fist fights about it. Most people (even Philly fans) can handle the truth.
    Do it, please. Tell EVERYONE you see that you thought it was boring and lowest rated in history. Scream it for the rooftops, I dare you.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    03 Nov '08 01:05
    Do it, please. Tell EVERYONE you see that you thought it was boring and lowest rated in history. Scream it for the rooftops, I dare you.
    I don't THINK it was the lowest rated in history; it was. Boring is more subjective, but certainly taking three days to finish the last game was anti-climatic to say the least.

So "dare" all you want (what are you? 10 years old?).
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    03 Nov '08 01:50
    What I don't understand though is why Bud Selig allowed the games to take place in all the bad weather in Philadelphia, when they had good weather and an available stadium in nearby Milwaukee. 😕
  12. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    04 Nov '08 03:03
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    What I don't understand though is why Bud Selig allowed the games to take place in all the bad weather in Philadelphia, when they had good weather and an available stadium in nearby Milwaukee. 😕
    Another no-hitter situation? Only to the Astros 😉
  13. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '08 04:54
    I'll go to philly and tell all the fans that they can lick my nuts. How's that?
  14. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 01:57
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    I'll go to philly and tell all the fans that they can lick my nuts. How's that?
    Sucks for you. Maybe someone will visit you at the hospital, or morgue.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree