Mlb

Standard membergolfer1
Sports 01 Jun '08 17:49
  1. Joined
    19 Sep '06
    Moves
    3530
    01 Jun '08 17:49
    Post your favorite team's record.

    The Rays are atop the AL East! Up 1 game on the Red Sox. 34-22 (.607). 7-3 in their last 10. 21-12 in the AL East. 4-4 vs AL Central. 8-4 vs AL West. 1-2 in interleague play. 23-10 at home. 11-12 on the road. AAA affiliate Durham Bulls are atop the South Division of the International League with a 30-26 record and a 1.5 game lead. AA affiliate Montgomery Biscuits are 26-30 in the Southern League South Division, tied for 2nd place and 7 games out of first.

    The Rays have some of the best talent in baseball both in the majors and minors. Well, maybe not AA, but definitely AAA and the majors.

    GO RAYS!
    😀🙂😉😲🙄
  2. weedhopper
    Joined
    25 Jul '07
    Moves
    8076
    02 Jun '08 03:27
    Tigers and Padres: too afraid too look, but I did notice they each rose out of their cellars last week. Are they still climbin'?
  3. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Fort Lauderdale
    Joined
    17 Aug '06
    Moves
    119668
    02 Jun '08 06:30
    Originally posted by golfer1
    Post your favorite team's record.

    The Rays are atop the AL East! Up 1 game on the Red Sox. 34-22 (.607). 7-3 in their last 10. 21-12 in the AL East. 4-4 vs AL Central. 8-4 vs AL West. 1-2 in interleague play. 23-10 at home. 11-12 on the road. AAA affiliate Durham Bulls are atop the South Division of the International League with a 30-26 record an ...[text shortened]... minors. Well, maybe not AA, but definitely AAA and the majors.

    [b]GO RAYS!

    😀🙂😉😲🙄[/b]
    The State of Florida is really kickin some a$$ in baseball.. the Rays, the Marlins, and the U of Miami Hurricanes are no1 in the college polls!

    (they've been to the college playoffs a record 36 years, no one even comes close to that!)
  4. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    2645
    03 Jun '08 07:26
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    The State of Florida is really kickin some a$$ in baseball.. the Rays, the Marlins, and the U of Miami Hurricanes are no1 in the college polls!

    (they've been to the college playoffs a record 36 years, no one even comes close to that!)
    My Cubbies are 36-21! Woohoo! An impressive 26-8 at home and a mediocre if not bad 10-13 on the road. But they are on a 7 game win streak and are ahead by at least 4 or 5 games in the NL Central.
  5. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Joined
    02 Sep '04
    Moves
    174290
    03 Jun '08 07:48
    Brewers and Red Sox for me. Pitching is starting to come around for the Brewers. They've won 6 out of the last 7 I believe, including a 3 game sweep of the Astros. Still need more solid pitching, though.
  6. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    107071
    03 Jun '08 14:35
    Red Sox are 1.5 games behind the Rays and Ortiz is going on the DL for at least a month and perhaps a lot longer if surgery is needed.

    I'm amazed that the Rays are atop the AL East. Even though I'm a Sox fan I think its good to see the Rays as a legitimate contender. I don't know if it will last though. We'll see.
  7. Joined
    19 Sep '06
    Moves
    3530
    03 Jun '08 22:25
    Originally posted by Ullr
    Red Sox are 1.5 games behind the Rays and Ortiz is going on the DL for at least a month and perhaps a lot longer if surgery is needed.

    I'm amazed that the Rays are atop the AL East. Even though I'm a Sox fan I think its good to see the Rays as a legitimate contender. I don't know if it will last though. We'll see.
    It will last!! They are for real. When people think of the Rays, they think of the old Rays. These guys are for real. They have been reborn. The best part is, they have the top draft pick!
Back to Top