1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    06 Dec '10 21:53
    In honor of the game, put your hand in a bowl of ice water for about 10 minutes.

Next, swing the back of your hand and crack your frozen knuckles on the table or counter top.

It's freezing here right now.

NE 27
    Jets 16
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '10 22:53
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    In honor of the game, put your hand in a bowl of ice water for about 10 minutes.

Next, swing the back of your hand and crack your frozen knuckles on the table or counter top.

NE 27
    Jets 16
    It will be closer than that.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    07 Dec '10 00:311 edit
    This one is too close to call. I think Pats will win, but it should be pretty close! Game may turn on a stupid play call like Ravens' defeat last night.
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    07 Dec '10 05:11
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    One would have thought, but it wasnt. Lets see how the NY media handles this fiasco in their treatment of Ryan & Co. now.....Pats are starting to look like the Pats of old once again!
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    07 Dec '10 05:12
    Richard who? Randy who? All bow before the omnipotence of the Hoodie!
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    07 Dec '10 05:16
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    Richard who? Randy who? All bow before the omnipotence of the Hoodie!
    Great coaching staff on the Pats! I bet no one predicted a blowout like this!
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Dec '10 13:35
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    I guess not! Cripes!~

I was screaming "Leave them alone, you bullies"!

P-
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    07 Dec '10 13:54
    I guess not! Cripes!~

I was screaming "Leave them alone, you bullies"!

P-
    Seriously doubt that there's any another coach within the NFL even

capable of carrying water for or holding a candle to venerable Bill.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    07 Dec '10 19:32
    What should have happened when the blowup started was the Pats should have called a timeout and gone over to the ref and said,"OK look how 'bout we do this...we'll only take 3 downs, you know like the CFL (real football) and we'll give the Jets 4 that might even it out... oh and we'll drop a player to boot".
  10. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    07 Dec '10 19:47
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Seriously doubt that there's any another coach within the NFL even

capable of carrying water for or holding a candle to venerable Bill.
    The man is incredibly principled. So is the owner. Normally, I am all for a man (or woman) getting everything they can in life. But when it comes to athletics, something has gone terribly wrong since the days of Flood and Messersmith....now here come the Patriots, who tell the world we will pay you a decent wage, but if it gets ridiculous, bye bye, we will win without you. We will win because we will fill our rosters with winners, who in the words of the Hoodie, only have to 'do their jobs' to come out out on top......this is a team who would not bend to: Lawyer Milloy, Ty Law, Assante Samuel, Deion Branch (hes back!) Richard Seymour, Willie McGinest, Adam Viniteri,Randy Moss, the guard Mankins? and the disgruntled LB, cant remember his name, from last year. Christ they even traded Mike Vrable, a man who had never dropped a touchdown pass! It is so refreshing to find that there is a franchise somewhere that has the fortitude to find players who will put winning before the self! Go Pats!
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    07 Dec '10 19:56
    The man is incredibly principled. So is the owner. Normally, I am all for a man (or woman) getting everything they can in life. But when it comes to athletics, something has gone terribly wrong since the days of Flood and Messersmith....now here come the Patriots, who tell the world we will pay you a decent wage, but if it gets ridiculous, bye bye, we will w ...[text shortened]... omewhere that has the fortitude to find players who will put winning before the self! Go Pats!
    Oh and almost forgot......if he had never been traded to the Pats, I would never had known what a class act Corey Dillon was! Now lets see, what was his his big gripe with Cincy? Oh yeah! Not committed to winning!
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Dec '10 20:07
    The man is incredibly principled. So is the owner. Normally, I am all for a man (or woman) getting everything they can in life. But when it comes to athletics, something has gone terribly wrong since the days of Flood and Messersmith....now here come the Patriots, who tell the world we will pay you a decent wage, but if it gets ridiculous, bye bye, we will w ...[text shortened]... omewhere that has the fortitude to find players who will put winning before the self! Go Pats!
    Nice read Bobla... now pass me some of that Belichick Kool-Aid!~

P-
  13. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    07 Dec '10 20:14
    Nice read Bobla... now pass me some of that Belichick Kool-Aid!~

P-
    I hear you.....I am totally convinced it is simply putting the team before the individual.....if you are totally interested in individuality, might I suggest golf, or tennis, or chess🙂
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    07 Dec '10 20:20

NE 27
    Jets 16
    The Bears, Packers, Vikings and Lions. In the 60's. You didnt have to be able to run the 40 in .375 seconds and be 300 lbs. Back in the day. All you had to do is be able to breathe with your nostrils frozen shut and get tackled on ground harder than concrete!
  15. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    07 Dec '10 23:38
    I guess this proves that a good offense really does overwhelm good defense.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree